Knoxx shotgun and rifle stocks

Got a "CopStock" on my tac 870. Still not as comfy to shoot as either of my S12's, but that may be the wire "stock" contributing.

I bet it would really be an improvement when shooting from the "folded" position, since the pistol grip is also part of the "spring-loaded-ramp anti-kickback device".

If the SpecOps Folding Stock had been available when I got mine, I may have opted for that. They both incorporate the pistol grip into the recoil reduction.

Well made and designed. Can't carry extra shells with the folding wire, though...

guido2 in Houston

+1 on the design and quality of materials. I have the SpecOps stock on my 590, and it is nice with the heavier loads. The are some downsides I've found though:

- You have to remove the stock to dissasemble the shotgun

- Normal allen wrenches aren't the easiest thing for removing the stock...their ball end wrench works great though

- The cheek weld was higher with this stock and I had to replace the bead sight with a ghost ring setup