Another Saiga Stock Option

personally, if I were to convert my 12, I would use that adapter, but put a regular A2 butt on it. I have about zero need for a shotgun without a full length stock. the car stock does look alright on there though, huh....

The car stock i put on my SAR1 seems to actually increase felt recoil for some strange reason. maybe less contact area on the butt of it? the regular AK butt is about the same size. no idea whats going on with that. I guess collapsed, a car stock makes it much easier to bump fire from a normal shooting position. If I bump off the shoulder as it is now with a full length stock on any of my guns, it'll bounce off my shoulder once in a while, and BOY does it give a whallop, especially the 12. wish my arms were a little bit longer, or that NY didnt have its own copy of the AWB in the penal code, so I could leave my car stock to be manipulated normally.

Bvamp-The angle of the butt to the bore, and vertical (also horizontal) offset as well as length of pull have major influance on 'felt' recoil. Small changes can sometimes have huge impact. 3/4" can be difference between a purple shoulder and a sweet puppy.

Also I like that adapter too, would like to try AR style skeleton with internal buffer.

G O B

Edited by G O B