I had this posted for sale a couple of months ago. I decided it was to expensive for one magazine shortly after ordering and decided to sell it. I had a buyer lined up from another forum to purchase it for when I got the thing but I guess I erased my messages and I can't remember or figure out who it is. Alliance Armament called me on Thursday to take my final payment and said it was shipping Friday. So it should be here this week unless the holidays slow everything.

$315 shipped

I ordered this thing in August. If you want a new one and don't want to wait now is your chance. The only thing I have done with it is take it out of the box for pics

010.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

Edited by Juggernaut
As per OP request
I had this posted for sale a couple of months ago. I decided it was to expensive for one magazine shortly after ordering and decided to sell it. I had a buyer lined up from another forum to purchase it for when I got the thing but I guess I erased my messages and I can't remember or figure out who it is. Alliance Armament called me on Thursday to take my final payment and said it was shipping Friday. So it should be here this week unless the holidays slow everything.

Anyways I want $330 shipped for it which is $10 less in shipping than from Alliance/Wraithmaker. I will include the original receipt. I will just reship it to the buyer. If it is wanted by the buyer I will open it up and take pics before shipping. I have a lot of feedback on ebay under the name sig_45. I have feedback on many other sites just ask if you want to see.

I ordered this thing in August. If you want a new one and don't want to wait now is your chance.

i may take it but make sure you get it frist

and open it send pic's to me with a news paper with the date and your id in the pic's with the drum

and your phone number anyway e mail me your e mail and let me know

Anyways I want $330 shipped for it which is $10 less in shipping than from Alliance/Wraithmaker. I will include the original receipt. I will just reship it to the buyer. If it is wanted by the buyer I will open it up and take pics before shipping. I have a lot of feedback on ebay under the name sig_45. I have feedback on many other sites just ask if you want to see.

I ordered this thing in August. If you want a new one and don't want to wait now is your chance.

i may take it but make sure you get it frist

and open it send pic's to me with a news paper with the date and your id in the pic's with the drum

and your phone number anyway e mail me your e mail and let me know

:lolol:

Yea no problem I understand. I will just post the pics here and PM you my contact info when it gets here.

Edited by SaigaFodder

Hey, can we keep our "comments" about peoples experience with WM out of this guys add please.

Plenty of other threads to discuss WM.

(by request)

Thanks!

~D

Hey, can we keep our "comments" about peoples experience with WM out of this guys add please.

Plenty of other threads to discuss WM.

(by request)

Thanks!

~D

Sorry about the negative comment on this thread. It was the wrong place and I should have known better.

Damnit I guess I can't edit my first post now. Mods please close this thread I am about to start another so I can have the price listed and not have SOLD PENDING FUNDS typed out.

Done!, You need any other changes, just give a hollar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.