• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrjensen

mrjensen

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 12:55 PM

I just saw a new Saiga 12 with adjustable sites, threaded and 24' barrel, brand new on the wall at cheaper than dirt in fort worth tx.
Price $425

They will ship and assist you with what you need, I do not work for them but I do shop there.

Just thought you should know

#2 Ben Vampatella

Ben Vampatella

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,690 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 02:27 PM

I smell a vendor to get on board here.... :)
Rockin the Saiga world since 2003

#3 Azrial

Azrial

A Riddle, Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,534 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:09 PM

I smell a vendor to get on board here.... :)

Fee, fi, fo, fum! :lolol:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - I stand with Arizona!

Proud Member of the Top 10 9 posters of all time!

IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY Azrial's comments are provided solely to reform, chastise, or replace existing opinions. Inasmuch, Azrial holds no title to said Azrial comments IF Azrial comments are used only for non-profitable thought enhancement. Any other use of Azrial comments are strictly forbidden without the expressed written permission of Azrial. In so obtaining said permission you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in binding contract. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not copy, repeat, modify, think, or in any way use Azrial comments. Once contracted, unless you acquired the Azrial comments on external media, you may make a single copy of the Azrial comments solely for archival purposes or rethinking of the Azrial comments in the same context that the Azrial comments were previously expressed. Azrial retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Azrial comments. All rights not granted are reserved by Azrial. THE LIMITED WARRANTY (IF ANY) INCLUDED IN THE APPLICABLE AZRIAL COMMENTS APPLIES TO THE AZRIAL COMMENTS PROVIDED THE AZRIAL COMMENTS HAVE BEEN LICENSED BY YOU WITHIN THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY OF THE APPLICABLE AZRIAL COMMENTS IF APPLICABLE.

#4 Strlnikov

Strlnikov

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

I saw a 19" Saiga 12 there the other day for $459. I guess it didn't stay on the shelf long!

I just saw a new Saiga 12 with adjustable sites, threaded and 24' barrel, brand new on the wall at cheaper than dirt in fort worth tx.
Price $425

They will ship and assist you with what you need, I do not work for them but I do shop there.

Just thought you should know

Edited by Strlnikov, 24 December 2007 - 11:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users