Second try at this. Initial message was posted during an upgrade and failed. Retired and back into the gun hobby pretty heavy! Ex Navy chief electrician. Living in Texas (read minimal stupid gun laws at the state level) Retired, On Nuclear subs for 13 years (loved it). NRA Life member since Clinton was elected Regular member for years before that. I've been laying in the grass reading the forums for about a month. Decided to join and stay awhile Love doing gun work. Ive got 7 or 8 kits to put together right now. Hope to become a regular poster! Chief

Welcome aboard!!! (Sorry about the upgrade f$%kin you up!)

The guys that served under the water that are members here, I am sure, will introduce themselves! And then some!

As a civiie that hasnt had to serve, my hat is honestly off to you, and you have my utmost respect...

NRA life member since clinton? sounds like me testing my new bank account by donating to the minuteman project! AGAIN!

Watching us for a whole month, huh? Well, stick around! This place can get quite "involved" once in a while. I am no angel, but thats what happens sometimes, ya know? Dont let it scare ya off!

Glad to see you! Happy holidays, Chief!

Edited by Bvamp

Welcome aboard Chief! You're sure to enjoy your stay here as this board is made up of a bunch of spirited and great people. Lots of info to be had. Looks like you picked a nice little place to retire, I'm in DFW. Happy holidays and may you have a great New Year in your retirement and gun building.

Second try at this. Initial message was posted during an upgrade and failed. Retired and back into the gun hobby pretty heavy! Ex Navy chief electrician. Living in Texas (read minimal stupid gun laws at the state level) Retired, On Nuclear subs for 13 years (loved it). NRA Life member since Clinton was elected Regular member for years before that. I've been laying in the grass reading the forums for about a month. Decided to join and stay awhile Love doing gun work. Ive got 7 or 8 kits to put together right now. Hope to become a regular poster! Chief

Welcome aboard. You'll find alot of useful info here. And sometimes a little more!