Miss Auto ARMS DISCOUNT on S 12 mags

i just bought a 10 rounder at MAA using the tromix discount page. Right after I was looking aroung on Auction arms and found that it is cheaper to buy them at the auction providing they post more than 1. I also see you have to send a MO to avoid the 3% cc charge. I tried to buy both but the auction closed . I hope nathan re lists thos mags at that price. I must be slippin

Item Name: Saiga 12 Gauge 10 Round AGP Magazine - $41.99 each + S&H (Use this link if purchasing 1-2 magazines)

Item #: Tromix1

Unit Price: $41.99

Quantity: 1

Ship Method: QUANTITY

QUANTITY: $7.00

Grand Total: $48.99

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayi...itemnum=8413403 $45.00 free shipping BEST DEAL

Seller's Description:

US made 10 round magazine for the Saiga-12 shotgun. This counts as 3 US made parts and is marked "USA" on the body, follower and floorplate. It is made from glass filled Nylon for the utmost in strength. It holds 10 rounds with a little extra space so to make it easier to seat in gun when full. These now include the new upgraded spring steel feed lips.

For the price of one Russian 8 round mag, you can purchase 2 maybe 3 American made AGP mags.

Buy now before they're banned for good!

Check your local laws before ordering.

Free Shipping

IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP SAME OR NEXT DAY AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED

CHECK LOCAL LAWS BEFORE ORDERING

1. By purchasing and requesting that the firearm be shipped, you are stating it is 100% legal for you to OWN & RECEIVE them!

2.NO SALES TO residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI or Foreign Countries. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses.

3. By purchasing our magazines you certify that you are purchasing the magazines for lawful purposes and will not supply them to others in violation of their local laws if any.

4. Do not ask for anything you know is against the law in your state.

5. For paypal payment, add 5% - For Credit cards add 3%

6. No sales to foreign billing address or foreign end users. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses.

Edited by ar15pistolpimp

...and the saiga-12.com ESTORE's ad IS.....

SAIGA-12 10-round Magazine Discounts Apply !

Save $10 - Get it for only $49.00 shipped while supplies last!

(Discount will be automatically applied when item is added to the shopping cart)

Details

10-round magazine for the Saiga-12 shotgun by AGP Arms, Inc.

These magazines are manufactured in the US and count as 3 US made parts,

therefore, accordingly marked "USA" on the body, follower, and floorplate.

Free shipping in lower 48 states!

Edited by Bvamp

One question, I am sure this will start a flame war but iI have to say it. If anyone can just goto gunbroker or auction arms and get it for 49.99 shipped is it really a discount? I ask this in the warmest and fizziest way.

He went and changed all of his pricing from 45.00 shipped to 49.00 it was cheaper to get them on GB & AA until today.

he has only 70 left and none on the way from manufacturer. I got 2 extra today. he has a warning get them why you still can before they get banned. seeing what the gun did are we in for $150.00 dollar mags in near future? Aint America great.

My closing auctions had nothing to do with you. I sold 70 mags today and pulled all my auctions for AGP mags. FYI, I actually only have 13 left forsale.

Edited by MAA
...is it really a discount?... guess when you sell out the next batch will have a hefty price hike!

You really are a dick. I mean that in the warm and "fizziest" way.

Well said. I have been witholding comment, but since I see I'm not alone.....

Pokerpimp, GET OVER IT! The world isn't out to get you! When you act like an ass, you're not being "cool". Talking trash will get you kicked in the teeth. There are other people in the world besides YOU! They have families and they need to eat, so, when they sell things, they sell for more than they paid. It's called profit, and is set at what the market will bear. Your mommy isn't going to buy you everything you want for the rest of your life! If you don't like the price, DON'T BUY IT, but PLEASE, STFU and QUIT WHINING ABOUT IT! :cryss: Now go play with your auto sear until the feds show up and QUIT BOTHERING PEOPLE! I'm very surprised you haven't been banned from this board. These are a good bunch of people. They don't want to listen to you bitch and moan because your diaper got wet. GROW UP!

Edited by patriot
Here we go again! everyone pile on .

I wasn't trying to start shit- you were.

I saw you posted that you needed mags; I told you about our discount. Is it a "real" discount? Yes, it's $5 off their price.

If you can find them cheaper elsewhere, more power to you. I was just trying to help, and you managed to slam Tromix and MAA as a result.

Do you see my point?

Here we go again! everyone pile on .

Bro! When you go into certain neighborhoods and start yelling certain things out, you're gonna get the crap beat out of you, or worse. You've gotta think about where you are, and think about what you are going to say before you say it. A POINT-FIRE-AIM mentality is just going to keep the shitstorm flowing in your direction.

And if someone has pissed you off, that's OK, but give the person a chance to set the record strait before you unload on them.

"I want my FOUR DOLLARS!"

2_Dollars__1_.JPG

:lolol::lolol::super: TOooo Funny.... What the hell movie was that anyhow... I forget.. wasn't that the same movie as the

"Touch Freak?"

That was funny as shit! That movie was Better Off Dead, one of my old favorites. I almost pulled it from the shelf the other night to show it to Racegal. Maybe we will just have to watch it tonite...lol.

Movie is about a dude who moves to a new town and tries to fit in with the "cool crowd" there and has to compete with this dickhead hotshot snowskier. He gets some help from this hot French chick who also happens to be a hell of mechanic (I'll stop there on that...) Dude has a hot Camaro though...

That kid chases him around the whole movie chanting "I want my two dollars!"

Funny as shit!!! :lolol: