Today was my first day shooting my new S-12. I must say it was a blast and cant wait to do it again. In factory form I was amazed at how quick it was to get use to, as if I was shooting it for years. I was even more amazed when I got home and took it apart after shooting 80 rounds and seeing that the gun didn't even look like it needed to be cleaned other then the slight lead build-up in the barrel and behind the gas regulator.

There is one thing that pisses me off about the S-12. I took my modified AR and 870p that both have lots of work done and yet I had people I didn't even know coming up to me asking me all kinds of question and making comments (all nice, no bullshit) about a bone stock S-12. Out of eight people other then me and my dad, six had to talk about this gun. :rolleyes: On the plus side AFTER they calmed down about the Saiga they said "oh yea those are nice guns too". :haha:

You guys could have warned me, this guns treated like a celebrity!

Today was my first day shooting my new S-12. I must say it was a blast and cant wait to do it again. In factory form I was amazed at how quick it was to get use to, as if I was shooting it for years. I was even more amazed when I got home and took it apart after shooting 80 rounds and seeing that the gun didn't even look like it needed to be cleaned other then the slight lead build-up in the barrel and behind the gas regulator.

There is one thing that pisses me off about the S-12. I took my modified AR and 870p that both have lots of work done and yet I had people I didn't even know coming up to me asking me all kinds of question and making comments (all nice, no bullshit) about a bone stock S-12. Out of eight people other then me and my dad, six had to talk about this gun. :rolleyes: On the plus side AFTER they calmed down about the Saiga they said "oh yea those are nice guns too". :haha:

You guys could have warned me, this guns treated like a celebrity!

Yeah you get peoples attention for sure. One day i was going to my local shooting range but it was raining (rifle rand outdoors) so no rifles had to shoot indoors so i brought my converted .410 to shoot inside. There was another guy shooting a Rem pump .410 that kept staring at my gun. Finally we were changing out targets so he came and asked me how i was allowed to shoot a rifle inside, When i said it was a .410 his jaw dropped "I thought ALL AK's are rifle caliber" and looked the gun over real good, So i told him to load a mag and see how you like it. He loved it

Edited by Superhawk138

Depends on where you go. I went to the skeet range and when I pulled my converted S12 with a folding stock out of a tennis bag they looked at me like I had lobsters growing out of my ears. On the other hand the guys at my indoor range always make a big fuss over it. Truth is most people even ones that consider themselves up on guns have never heard or seen an S12 before. It is FUN when I get an WTF IS THAT query and answer a 12 gauge AK.