Well, if the liberals take away this veterans guns, I guess only MS 13 will have them.

That's ok though. Because we will all be broke paying for MS 13's illegal immigrant health care first

as they fly a foreign flag over my government buildings!

Y'all better be registered to vote.... for real.

As a proud Texan once said... "Come and take it!"

A bunch of losers unwanted by their country or ours. It is time to take off the gloves with these guys and be done with them. It can be done, if we have the stomach for it.

These assholes are growing very fast right where I live. If you do a searh on you tube there are a few news reports reporting there numbers are growing very fast on Long Island. I know someone that works at Mineola head quters, and they told me that ms13 is becoming such a problem theres a specail task force just to deal with them. Most malls aren't even safe to be around at night anymore, like rosevelt field. This gang just attacks people for no reason at all. To bad we can't have hunting season on all ms13.

How hard do the cops investigate when one of them is killed?

Unfortunately the same laws that protect use can also protect the criminal. I have a two friends that are New York City cops and one that works in Suffolk. They all tell me how pissed they get at times, that they KNOW the person was the bad guy, but because of the law in a certain case..... they walk. As long as they try to do the right thing... Police are Military for that matter, I will always respect them.

Friend of mine suggested taking a few dozen batteries of MLRS vehicles, lining them up outside the MS13 held barrios, and letting fly. I'm liking that suggestion even more. :wub:

Batteries.... now THERE's an idea! Batteries...jumper cables... a couple of sponges soaked in salt water....and a pair of earplugs.

I watched a History Channel show on these clowns, they're fuggin crazy! I say take all the members that are already in prison, and let anyone in the Armed Forces have their way with them :devil: . Defacing a war memorial? Come on, that's just uncalled for in so many ways.

theyre doing it because it pisses us off. That being said- 30 years ago everyone here could get Charles Bronson, Charlton Heston, and Lee Marvin and CLEAN FUCKING HOUSE! Nowadays, as Patton said in that youtube video (

), the people are too busy playing xbox and watching American Idle.

I took some time off playing Halo3 and Assassins Creed to reply to the post though so maybe not all of us are that busy.

Something's fishy though because if it really was hardened gang bangers they wouldn't have tried to wipe it off the one memorial. And tags are generally used to mark turf, not to promote propaganda like "kill whites". My guess is someone tried to make it look like MS13 for whatever reason. I've never been to New Haven and don't know anyone in law enforcement there but if they haven't seen that specific gang active in their turf I'm apt to believe them. I can't imagine an entire department being so incompetent as to not know if MS13 decided to set up camp in their neck of the woods.

Oh and I'm not sure if you should have such a healthy respect for a fictional speech. That's just some guy's opinion and he's probably sore because he doesn't have an xbox.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to find this informant in Acre and pound the crap out of him until he talks.

P.S.

All joking aside, if you're pissed off it's because that's exactly what the morons who did this wanted to happen. I won't give them the satisfaction.

Hello

Just like Mr. Inikhaton, I live in the Houston metro area (well, not in the city itself, but close enough) and we see the impact of these wanton thugs almost daily.

The real problem with MS13 is their total unpredictability. They seek violence simply for the thrill of it, not necessarily because it makes any sense or that they may gain from it. And, as someone mentioned, they repeatedly profess their hatred of gringos and their desire to bring America to her knees.

They are terrorists in every sense of the word, and one excellent example of what we get with Jorge W's "open borders" mentality.

Houston and Texas also have divisions of their police forces that focus on rounding up these psycho's, but more often than not, they wind up repeatedly rounding-up and deporting the same thugs over and over again. Once again, thank Jorge W for not listening to/responding to the "will of the people" and insisting that placating the Mexican folk is the answer, not secure borders, and immigration laws with teeth.

No matter how you slice it, this thing has gotten overwhelmingly huge. MS13 does not desire to be any where but here, they actually get brutalized and punished for their wanton violence in their home countries. Here, they have a license to kill, torture, rape, rob, etc. with virtually no consequences.

I'm just guessing here, but I would bet there are some really vicious MS13 gangs in prison, as well, so that's not likely a place that would scare them.

From what I can gather, they are basically a "fatalistic" group, that doesn't seem to fear being killed or seriously injured. I think they sort of like the whole violence thing. Something like "Clockwork Orange", but they tend to single out gringos as their target of choice.

They also enjoy instilling hatred and fear in us, they do not want to "blend", they want to stand out and infuriate us. Not to say they were behind the defacement of the War Heroes Monument, but it would be the type of thing that I would expect of them.

Violence against children, women, handicapped, animals, they just don't care. They are largely completely uneducated and unskilled, and have absolutely nothing going for them in their lives but their association with these like-minded violent thugs. The fact that they often completely cover themselves in gang-related tat's, even including their faces, gives one an idea of what they see as their future.

I don't really see any solution but to grant them their wish for a sudden, violent end to their worthless lives. Deport 'em in a box.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Edited by guido2

Senseless act of vandalism. Thats how civilization disintergrates.

Take America back, deport the criminals (and illegals ARE criminals). Execute any who returns illegally.

This BS of deporting criminals for the second or third time is beyond me. One time only for deportation, and if you come back-BANG!

Senseless act of vandalism. Thats how civilization disintergrates.

Take America back, deport the criminals (and illegals ARE criminals). Execute any who returns illegally.

This BS of deporting criminals for the second or third time is beyond me. One time only for deportation, and if you come back-BANG!

Our government is too soft when it comes to criminals. We need to take note of some other countries in some instances. Two videos come to mind: 1. In some other country (I can't remember where), a couple of bank robbers end up taking hostages and making a demand for sport bikes to get away, the police comply and give them the bikes. As soon as they hop on and speed off, a cop car pulls out right in front of them, crashing the bikes and ending the bullshit. 2. In China, a man has a young boy seated on a window sill with him, threatening to toss the boy out. One cop talks to/distracts the guy from inside the room, while another creeps out a nearby window, and proceeds to put a gun to that suspects head..BANG..cop inside grabs the boy, as the suspect falls quite a few stories with a hole in his head. In the US, they would negotiate for hours and hours and hours. I know swift, aggressive action isn't always the best solution, but sometimes it is.

That's why we need Paul Kersey. Some people see Joe Horn as that. Others see him as a racist because he shot 2 black people regardless of what crimes they were committing. But he was tired of living in fear of these guys and took some serious hurt to them when they boke into his neighbor's house.

I'm not a reliegious guy- but isn't there something in the bible about love thy neighbor? Shouldn't we all put down the controller once in a while and look out a few windows? It's obvious no one can protect us from this garbage but ourselves.

That's why we need Paul Kersey. Some people see Joe Horn as that. Others see him as a racist because he shot 2 black people regardless of what crimes they were committing. But he was tired of living in fear of these guys and took some serious hurt to them when they boke into his neighbor's house.

Not to be racist here (yeah, right! :lol: ), but I find it amazing that out of all those black youths vigilante Bernie Goetz shot in that New York subway a few years back supposedly trying to ro him, only one of them (the one who was left paralyzed in the incident) hasn't been re-arrested for robbery since then. :rolleyes:

Just watch Gang land on the history channel. You will shy away form buying "sporting" firearms and be buying weapons better suited for the battel field in no time.

Just watch Gang land on the history channel. You will shy away form buying "sporting" firearms and be buying weapons better suited for the battel field in no time.

Jihadist, MS13, Zombies, Illegals, Liberals, any other minions of Satan, I'm ready.....