Just watch Gang land on the history channel. You will shy away form buying "sporting" firearms and be buying weapons better suited for the battel field in no time.

That show is pretty interesting. I just watched one awhile ago on the white power groups. Now those guys are crazy.

I would love to get an apartment in one of the MS13 controlled areas and sit up at night, at my window and watch the courtyard below. Wait till I see anyone (gang-members or not) mugging someone or raping or any other vile act. Then line up the crosshairs of a night-vision scope on their ass and waste 'em. Protecting our neighbors. Protecting our Nation. The 2nd ammendment guarantees us the right to form a citizen-army. And in that role, I don't think the National guard counts due to the fact that they are controlled by government. I want a citizen run militia that's totally dedicated to protecting the homeland. I live in Louisiana and in the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, citizens stayed awake at night to guard their neighborhoods from would-be looters and criminals. I don't live in New-Orleans, but here in the capitol city, the influx of ass-holes that were displace from their crime-ridden filth hole was terrible. The crime rate surged for several months after, and to this day is still not back down to what it was. We can't rely on the government to protect us in the hour of our needs, we have to stand up and fight for ourselves. We have to take our nation back from the invading subverts who would have us live in terror in our own homes. They thrive off our fear and I say that it can not happen. We have to once again become the America we once were. We have to re-become that nation that defended herself like a cornered pit-bull. Our citizens are too lax and our laws prevent our officers from carrying out their true duty. If we the people stand up for what our nation was meant to be, and what it once was, no law would be against us. Our government is supposed to be a representation of the majority, and our votes need to stand for what we believe. If all America cried out, "Enough is enough!" the whole world would hear us! And in the echo of that cry, the filth that plagues our beautiful land would shake in their boots!!!!

I agree, kill them all, better to remove them from the gene pool......period. I whole heartedly support the removal of all illegals along with their anchor babies and the execution of all the illegal crimigrants that now infest this land........

If possible we need to be along the border and show them where the border is with a red line in the sand...and mine fields, roving patrols of American Citizens who are defending the country from threats without and within--it is our mandate as stated in the Constitution..