10 round mags

Rusmilitary says they will have them at the end of January. For a fraction of that price.

That's good cause they are at 92.00 now. I emailed Rusmilitary in October asking them about availability and they never responded. I just figured the wouldn't have them anymore. Thanks for the heads up. I've bought up a mess of the 4 rd mags so if all else fails I will try the welding routine.

Why are mags for the .410 so dam expensive? Even the 4rd mags are really high? WHY?

-Jay

If you check out Auction Arms and Gun Broker you will find a seller (Joes Pawn) from Alabama selling 4rd mags for about 18.00 - 20.00 each....He is the cheapest you will probably find. Other sellers are asking 27-35 each. This is why I ordered about 20 mags from Joe. They will make a good financial addition to the .410 plus I got plenty to weld together one day.

Rusmilitary says they will have them at the end of January. For a fraction of that price.

I checked out their site last night and found the 10 rd mags at 35- sterling lbs which equals about 70.00 USD....with shipping about 90.00 each. When Rusmilitary gets them in stock you better buy what you want cause the price is going to go up. IE....look at their site and see 1 - 12 gauge mag with shipping to USA $111.00. I hope the the drum mag folks get moving on the drums and sticks CONUS.....

I checked out their site last night and found the 10 rd mags at 35- sterling lbs which equals about 70.00 USD....with shipping about 90.00 each. When Rusmilitary gets them in stock you better buy what you want cause the price is going to go up. IE....look at their site and see 1 - 12 gauge mag with shipping to USA $111.00. I hope the the drum mag folks get moving on the drums and sticks CONUS.....

All Rusmil orders placed outside the European Union will be reduced by 17.5% unless it specifically says otherwise next to the item.

Edited by Ryan