50 round drum....

Hey guys pretty new to posting but iv been "trolling" around a bit...I picked up a saiga .308 not too long ago and a psop and a few fbmg mags...next is gonna be a foregrip and probably a pistol grip conversion. I think next is a saiga 12 and then another .308 only a wooden thumbhole version.. Anyway.....

I read on another site (not sure which now) that there is a company that will be making some saiga .308 50 round drums. Apparently, they are making a 50 round g3 drum, and then on to the saiga .308 drum. If i recall correctly its a company that works somewhat closely with atlantic firearms.

This just hearsay or is this a reality? A 50 round drum would be outrageous fun in my saiga... If only i could afford the ammo to waste like in my 10/22

Hey guys pretty new to posting but iv been "trolling" around a bit...I picked up a saiga .308 not too long ago and a psop and a few fbmg mags...next is gonna be a foregrip and probably a pistol grip conversion. I think next is a saiga 12 and then another .308 only a wooden thumbhole version.. Anyway.....

I read on another site (not sure which now) that there is a company that will be making some saiga .308 50 round drums. Apparently, they are making a 50 round g3 drum, and then on to the saiga .308 drum. If i recall correctly its a company that works somewhat closely with atlantic firearms.

This just hearsay or is this a reality? A 50 round drum would be outrageous fun in my saiga... If only i could afford the ammo to waste like in my 10/22

http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/50rounddrum.html

This is it, it's coming in mid October 2007, though LOL.

I feel their pain!!!

I feel their pain!!!

Yeah, but you're giving updates though, and we appreciate it.