I'm tentative right now for the the upcoming Feb Shot Show... Who all from this board already has confirmed plans?

Just curious about your experiences from prior shows, as I've never attended one before. I've heard that some of the vendors will sell off their non-firearm products near the end of the last day of the show. Any truth to this? Anyone know which vendors might do this?

I'm tentative right now for the the upcoming Feb Shot Show... Who all from this board already has confirmed plans?

Just curious about your experiences from prior shows, as I've never attended one before. I've heard that some of the vendors will sell off their non-firearm products near the end of the last day of the show. Any truth to this? Anyone know which vendors might do this?

Just firmed up my flight plans the other day ;)

And yes, you can grab some stuff while you're there. Some have small stuff to sell during the show, others will sell the display items at the end, and some won't let go of anything. A lot depends if they're heading to another show afterwards and how much they want to cart home. Just ask them, they'll let you what and when they will be willing to part with.