Committed to buying something from me. Told me he was sending a MO for it. It never shows up so I send a PM to find out if he was delayed or backing out. Didn't respond even though the tracking showed he read it within an hour of me sending it. Send another telling him I know he is reading the PM's since I had the message tracked so to please to let me know whether I need to relist it or not. He tells me he is passing on it. Ummm... OK so you never sent the MO when you told me you were doing just that??

Not that big of a deal I just can't stand people who lack integrity. Shit happens. Let people know instead of leaving them hanging.

Committed to buying something from me. Told me he was sending a MO for it. It never shows up so I send a PM to find out if he was delayed or backing out. Didn't respond even though the tracking showed he read it within an hour of me sending it. Send another telling him I know he is reading the PM's since I had the message tracked so to please to let me know whether I need to relist it or not. He tells me he is passing on it. Ummm... OK so you never sent the MO when you told me you were doing just that??

Not that big of a deal I just can't stand people who lack integrity. Shit happens. Let people know instead of leaving them hanging.

Sorry brother that may have been my fault. I posted the negative comment on your thread which was deleted by Jugs. I realize it was the wrong place to put my opinions and did not mean to hijack your thread.

Have you tried yours? I may work in your gun. Mine almost works and I think if I had the time I could get it there. It looks like the angle for the shell going into the chamber is a little too sharp. I tried several different loads. Some loads would not chamber because of the angle they would jam up on the top of the chamber and bend the edge of the front of the shell. I tried another load and they would chamber and fire but would not eject. These were lighter LE loads and it looked like the shell at the top of the drum was pushing against the bottom of the empty case holding it and not allowing it to fully eject. If I could just take the angle of the feed down just a little I think it would work. I don't have the time to mess with it so I sent mine to Cobra. He said that he wanted to play with one to see if he could fix the problem. I like the quality of the materials and I like the opened sides. I know how many shells I have. Yes dirt can get in but it can also get out unlike an enclosed magazine that has to be completely disassymbled to clean. The idea and the workmanship is sound. I just wish that they would have corrected the problems instead of getting in a hurry to be the first one on the market.

I just decided it was to much for one mag. I have a feeling that these work in a good portion of the saigas they are used in. I think there is a tendency for people to be much more verbal about negative than positive results. There is obviously a larger than average failure rate though. I just need the cash other wise I'd try it out.

Well from the looks of it, you have a couple more interested buyers. I too, am sorry for posting in your thread when I was not wanting to buy it. I should prolly get a warning for that. I'm not sorry though, for ANYTHING I've ever said about them. I wish you the best of luck with your sale.

Guys I appreciate the apologies. It's not that big of a deal. I understand your frustration. I had a similar experience with Vector Uzi's. They however tryed to fix the first, replaced it, then replaced the replacement so they had good CS about it.

I probably never would have started this thread but I found it really irritating that the buyer just decided not to tell me he had changed his mind.

Edited by SaigaFodder

Yeah I know just what you mean there.

Somebody else here did the same to me once....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

I was trading him some spare parts I had for this .22 Cal. AK he had offered up for sale or trade. I had exchanged at least a dozen emails with him and I went to lots of trouble to take pics of all my stuff and send them to him on his request. I had to coach him thru all the details of how to package and ship a firearm. We reached a solid agreement and I had everything packaged up and waiting by the door to head to the PO. Then he pulled the disappearing act. I PMed him several times asking if he was ready or not, and he gave me the runaround when he finally did answer, saying he was trying to find a box or something. This is after he had already said he tried to send it UPS and they wouldn't do it...Then about a week later I asked him again if he was ready to ship. No answer. Then after a while I tried one more time to find out what he was doing and he finally leveled with me and told me he had sold it because he needed the money.

INTEGRITY :rolleyes: Gotta love it.

Yeah I know just what you mean there.

Somebody else here did the same to me once....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

I was trading him some spare parts I had for this .22 Cal. AK he had offered up for sale or trade. I had exchanged at least a dozen emails with him and I went to lots of trouble to take pics of all my stuff and send them to him on his request. I had to coach him thru all the details of how to package and ship a firearm. We reached a solid agreement and I had everything packaged up and waiting by the door to head to the PO. Then he pulled the disappearing act. I PMed him several times asking if he was ready or not, and he gave me the runaround when he finally did answer, saying he was trying to find a box or something. This is after he had already said he tried to send it UPS and they wouldn't do it...Then about a week later I asked him again if he was ready to ship. No answer. Then after a while I tried one more time to find out what he was doing and he finally leveled with me and told me he had sold it because he needed the money.

INTEGRITY :rolleyes: Gotta love it.

I didn't go through near that. I have came close before though.