.308's for $299!!!

wouldn't ya know it i don't have $299. story of my life!!!

Well, in all fairness, they don't have any rifles yet either. They are "expected to ship" on the 14th. I've done business with them before and have always been satisfied, but my CZ-52 that I bought from them didn't ship until a few weeks after their original "expected to ship" date.

I picked up my first S12 when they first hit the country for $189+Tax and this is probably the last gasp for inexpensive Saiga 308s as well now that there are 2 hicap manufacturers in the marketplace and two batches of gun grabbers running for president.If you don't have $299 then eat tuna and crackers until febuary and buy that damned rifle while you can!

Those will be $2000 rifles in 5 years brothers..

I called again today and talked to a different guy. He said as far as he knew they would be 299, but thats subject to chage if thier supplier has raised the price. I just hope that they are 299 long enough for me to go pick one up. I was alsotold that they should be tere some time today andbe ready for sale by Monday or Tuesday.

I picked up my first S12 when they first hit the country for $189+Tax and this is probably the last gasp for inexpensive Saiga 308s as well now that there are 2 hicap manufacturers in the marketplace and two batches of gun grabbers running for president.If you don't have $299 then eat tuna and crackers until febuary and buy that damned rifle while you can!

I agree, buy them while you can.

People are finding out that these are probably the best value in guns even in the $300's price range. Supply is going to get worse. The word is that Saiga is updating their tools for 2008 and only expect to produce 10,000 guns (12,308,223 etc) for the year worldwide.

I can do a 6 week loan at $50/wk if any of you all want to be nice. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't have the $$$ however, my buddy just opened his store in Clarksville, TN and he has at least 2 of the 16 inch left. He is a good guy. You can e mail or call him and ask if he would do a layaway.

http://www.gunbroker.com/User/FFLByProximity.asp

Other dealers are listed on the RAA website. You can also call them.

http://www.raacfirearms.com/distributors.htm

Edited by saigaboy

I agree, I was at the gun show in richmond, va on sunday and saw the biggest crowd there I had every seen on a sunday. it was wall to wall people a lot of couples and women too which is rare here in central va, even though we have a lot of country girls. Even the homies were stocking up on ammo which is rare to find them in big visible groups at the gunshow. Too bad nobody was selling anything good or at least reasonably priced. The only thing I got other than my rifle, was about 150 rds. of portuguese military .308. I.e $ 500.00 gone like that, ouch !