Saiga Micro galil project

ready to refinish and do conversion

Looks pretty cool Moto. Now time to SBR and folding stock. Keep us informed how she turns out :up:

i wish i could sbr it but my stupid state says no but when i move from here i will definately cut her down. just waiting on my order from ace for my stock and grip should be done the day i get the stuff :devil:

i wonder, are there any heat issues to be expected with the fake suppressor shroud?

(fake suppressor shrouds are pretty much unheard of out here)

i wouldnt think so it has a gap inside the tube about 1/8 inch all the way around the barrel it threads at the end and slides over the gas block slightly but there is no contact with the barrel and the fake suppressor other than at the threads and on the gb

i wonder, are there any heat issues to be expected with the fake suppressor shroud?

(fake suppressor shrouds are pretty much unheard of out here)

No really the fake can will act as a heat sink on the barrel, helping it on a way, that's if the fake can

is all metal, Hey bro one thing just look out for the flex on the barrels as you fire it, some times

unscrew the fake can out of the barrel, have seen happen, But looking cool bro, looking cool.

If you have a problem latter on with fake can coming out of barrel because flex and turning the

fake can off the barrel, you threat part of the end of the can for a counter clock bushing, like that the bushing

goes against the barrel and lock the can on position if the flex turns the can it will lock the can on the barrel.

moto, you did a great job pulling things together on this one, really nice. Are you diggin on the UA mag adapter and was it much of a bitch to set up? I put one on my Galil build and liked it so much that I sold off all my I.M.I. mags and use the AR ags exclusively. Definately two thumbs up!

i love the mag adapter very nice. and the build was not too hard the part that had me the most scared was drilling the hole in the barell for the new gas port but definately not rocket science i would say anybody who likes the look of the micro to go for the build if you can do an ak from a parts kit you can do this build

i love the mag adapter very nice. and the build was not too hard the part that had me the most scared was drilling the hole in the barell for the new gas port but definately not rocket science i would say anybody who likes the look of the micro to go for the build if you can do an ak from a parts kit you can do this build

Where did you get the micro kit from?