Guns can Vote !!

no, he (kerry) was ranting for a short time that "I will never hunt with an assault weapon" and you all know that they would be a good gun for it......

i guess maybe the next joker that comes along shouldnt say something like that, especially with a war trophy ak47 hanging on his wall, huh?

It's possible, I heard a report on one network stateing that no presidential candidate had ever ran pro-gun control and won. Remember slick willy just neglected to mention it.

Where did you hear that newsbyte on, Outdoor Network or OLN? :lolol:

Sure bet it wasn't reported on CNN or MSNBC. :rolleyes:

(Just joking with ya! :lolol: ).

So, does anyone think I should send Bill Maher an e-mail with a good old fashioned Cartman from South Park "HaHaHaHaHaHa (told you so!)" in it? :haha:

I bet having ole "slimy" W in for another four years really made his week. :super:

The latest stories blame "gay marriage" for the democrats defeat-even Bubba himself tried to tell them that it was the gun vote that defeated Al Gore. Like all politicians their arrogance would not let them admit that just maybe their anti-gun agenda is not what America wants! Maybe this time they will see the light (NAAH-they are still politicians)

G O B

they dont want to address it, because they want to take it away. notice anything pro-gun doesnt hit the media usually. its a one sided arguement for them, is what it is, and its not only unfair, but is not right and un-constitutional that we arent properly represented.

prejudce is more the term i prefer to use.