1000 drums have sold!

As of just a few minutes ago I sold my 1000th drum. The site still has 60 listed though. I had to add 60 extra to the site because of a glitch I found in my system when I was adding the cover options and extra covers. It would be hard to explain what my system is doing that made me have to do this. The 60 extra are order-able. I am making more than 1000 on the first run and currently have about 200 that wasn't listed or spoken for.

Thanks everybody, it won't be long!

Absolutely Mike, that's fantastic news (for you).... kinda odd to have you "exclaiming it" when no one has yet taken delivery though, no?

But again, congratulations.... and like everyone else, I'm crossing my fingers that these live up to yours and everyone else's expectations.

:up:

Absolutely Mike, that's fantastic news (for you).... kinda odd to have you "exclaiming it" when no one has yet taken delivery though, no?

But again, congratulations.... and like everyone else, I'm crossing my fingers that these live up to yours and everyone else's expectations.

:up:

OK, 1000 have been pre-ordered. Better? :haha::lolol:

I been on this end of a few different start ups or first runs. 6 months to 1 year is the norm. I have a good feeling about Mike and MD Arms. He keeps us posted and up to date.

All I ask is that I get mine before the Democrats take office :cryss:

Edited by Gixser
I will most likely buy one from you once the first run has been shipped, if that tells anybody anything.....

That's not such a drastic course of action. There is no 100% guarantee that the drum is going to be amazing, just our assumptions and faith in MD.

Mike has been golden through this whole ordeal.............He's been available, responsive, and has given us all the pertinent information as its gone along !!!!

He's listened to our concerns, and weathered a pile of bullshit to get this drum to us !!!

I, for one, won't give him any pressure on date of delivery, etc., etc......... I will, however, give him a great deal of appreciation and applause for what he has, and will, accomplish for our S-12's !!!! I have faith in this guy !!!

I'm just gonna sit here and wait for the surprise of the Big Brown Truck to pull up in front with my drums in a box !!!!

Way to go, Mike !!!! Congratulations !!!!!

OK,, Mike I dont know how to put this and PLEASE dont take it wrong and try to get what I say BUT you have not delivered the first of 1K drums yet. You know I have had an order in on good faith but dont get ahead of yourself yet. I want a magwell and some of the new mags but,,,,

Keep your eye on the long term.

PS I want a drum that works with the magwell,, will you sponsor a lowly c class shooter in 3 gun with a free tshirt in multigun???????

I'm not taking it wrong. I just posted it because since I originally listed 1000 and since it had been ordered it felt like it was a mile marker in a ways. I know more than anybody they haven't shipped yet but it truly won't be long. It isn't a matter of if, but when.

Juggs is going to be making T-shirts for me eventually. I really wished I could have had them made in time for the first run but I think if I had taken on one more task I would have exploded.

I will most likely buy one from you once the first run has been shipped, if that tells anybody anything.....

I know I said I wasn't going to give you a sample but I desided many weeks ago against that after I cooled off. I just never told ya. I don't blame anybody for waiting for reports on ordering either. Most waited with the AGP mags and I never thought my drum would be any different. I am sure after my drum ships and everybody vouches on how much ass it kicks, the real # sales will begin.

Congrats Mike!

(Now you have 1000 of us waiting for your drum, feeling any pressure? :eek: )

Hell Yes! Have been for awhile. I actually feel a lot better though. The test parts I received are great. Just before I received those I was pounding into my head that everything is what it is and whether I worry or relax, it wasn't going to change anything so I have been trying relax.

I know I said I wasn't going to give you a sample but I desided many weeks ago against that after I cooled off. I just never told ya. I don't blame anybody for waiting for reports on ordering either. Most waited with the AGP mags and I never thought my drum would be any different. I am sure after my drum ships and everybody vouches on how much ass it kicks, the real # sales will begin.

I dont want anything for free. I would however, like to see Max get ahold of a few for little to no cost to him. Thats not my call, though.

Like I said, I will buy one after your first run has shipped.

Mike, DON"T think about all those smiling faces, think about ME being able to really machine gun the crows, who have evidently figured out that I only have 10 round magazines :( They send out the "scouts" and then laugh. I want the LAST laugh. :):) and to really wake up the neighbors on the weekends. :)