WHATS IN YOUR "ZOMBIE" SURVIVAL KIT

What do you keep aside for the worst case situations? Weapons of course, but which ones and how many? Is everyone in your family using the same type? How much ammo do you keep in reserve? What else do you have besides weapons?

Do you have anything set aside, or will you just grab what you can from under your bed? How long can you self-maintain?

Will you stay put or flee? Sure it depends on what actually happens, but are you ready right now? What about your family?

I have lots of stuff in the vault but I bought a Saiga 308 just for a crisis rifle. It was cheap enough that now Im buying one for everyone in the household. With a few mags and a couple cases of ammo available, its becoming my first choice over much more expensive "Hi tech" rifles, when things go bump in the night.

Survival is more than just guns, what else do you have now? What would you like to add?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately i dont have anything but my guns but if im out of food i can hunt or eat the bodys of the dead zombies hmmm if you eat zombie do you become a zombie?
YES! you do. may I Recomend Max Brooks book.

My go to gun right now is a H&K usp in .45 with attached flashlight. If I would need more then the 12 rounds it holds in the opening round I prob wouldn't make it anyways. When I get my Saiga 12 gauge :rolleyes: after I make sure its broken in it will be my go to. I live in town it will do the job that ask of it perfectly.

Only have about 2 wks of food now but only about 1 day of water. So thats not looking so good.

I am the only gun loveing person in my family. If it got bad enough I would get my son and go to the fiancee's folks house. Her family doesn't know it but they are prepareing.

Right now if I had to bail out I would grab my Fal and Usp. I would give one of my ARs to the little lady.

Inless it was a trip to grandmother's house I would feel very violated. :haha:

unfortunately i dont have anything but my guns but if im out of food i can hunt or eat the bodys of the dead zombies hmmm if you eat zombie do you become a zombie?
YES! you do. may I Recomend Max Brooks book.

well i guess i will have to survive on beer, hot dogs, steaks and grub worms :rolleyes: damn zombies can kill ya after they have been killed twice

• 1 month later...
What do you keep aside for the worst case situations? Weapons of course, but which ones and how many? Is everyone in your family using the same type? How much ammo do you keep in reserve? What else do you have besides weapons?

Do you have anything set aside, or will you just grab what you can from under your bed? How long can you self-maintain?

Will you stay put or flee? Sure it depends on what actually happens, but are you ready right now? What about your family?

I have lots of stuff in the vault but I bought a Saiga 308 just for a crisis rifle. It was cheap enough that now Im buying one for everyone in the household. With a few mags and a couple cases of ammo available, its becoming my first choice over much more expensive "Hi tech" rifles, when things go bump in the night.

Survival is more than just guns, what else do you have now? What would you like to add?

I'm assuming that PANW's is included for consideration? A Post Apocolyptic Nuclear Wasteland? My defense against this is the same as a zombie defense largely, so I'll make my list all inclusive.

Situation: life in urban environment has become suddenly unable to sustain it's amassed populace due to outside pressures (Zombies, Nuclear Attack, Foreign invasion, Meltdown of Western Civilization), and large-scale exodus from cities and urban environments ensue in midst of mass panic, violence, and confusion.

Game plan: round up any of my immediate family members who may be vulnerable and exfol to a safehouse (preferably a senior relative located in rural environment). Where plans will then develop from, or more statistically probable, I will have become a corpse.

Transportation: truck or motorcycle. In the event of extreme duress, it may not be safe to use roadways, therefore I think a motorcycle capable of offroad travel would be ideal to transport myself, one time, to a location and back. If I have to 'fetch' my siblings, or flee conflict, a motorcycle would be my preferred mode of transport. Otherwise, a truck. Either with enough gas to take me as far as 500 miles, one time.

Food: Really, if I had factual information that I possessed enough food and water to sustain myself until a crisis was over, I would wait it out. But if there was alot of uncertainty (like zombies or nukes), I would seek to relocate myself. An urban or suburban environment will certainly implode once the system of supply dries up. It cannot sustain the life that's there (or fuel their transport), and if the situation grows desperate enough, there's little people will not do to survive. Really, food and water though, if I had enough to last the rest of my life (however long I thought that would be no matter what I did) then no, I probably wouldn't relocate unless the pressure of violence became so great that I would extending my life expectancy.

Treasury: Concealed package containing BirthCertificate, Social Security Card, Passport, and any other government records issued to me. Also Drivers license, bank numbers, and credit cards (not like they'll probably be worth a shit), and cash (also not likely to be worth shit). No idea if base metals in coins could become an interim currency, I think it's unlikely, until another system replaces or resurrects the current paper system, barter will be the system of exchange. I hate to sound mad maxish, but bullets, fuel, and probably batteries will be a hot commodity. Probably alcohol and tobacco too come to think of it.

Duffle1:

-Toiletry:

--Toilet paper (2 rolls)

--Bar of Soap

--Tooth Brush + Paste

--x10 shaving razors

--Coffee mug (for shaving/brushing teeth)

-Clothing:

---x10 change of underwear

--x10 pair socks

--x5 Change of shirt and pants

---Work boots

-Daily:

--Folding tent

--Cooking kit of 1pan, 2 pots, 10" cooking surface, silverware for 1 person.

--Package of 20 lighters + 10 books matches

--Flint and steel

--4 packages of AA, AAA, and C or D (C or D for F.L.)

--Maglight or other heavy duty FL.

Duffle2

-Tools:

--Radio capable of transmitting/receiving emergency/police band

--Claw Hammer + 50 tenpenny nails (for boarding residences)

--Crowbar

--Linemans (pliers/wirecutters)

--x2 Channellocks (or vice grips)

--Multiheaded Screwdriver (or screwgun)

--Torch head + tank

--First Aid kit + spare bandages

Vehicle:

--x5 road flares (to be kept with vehicle)

--Vehicle repair tools (to be kept with vehicle)

--Tire Repair tools (to be kept with vehicle)

Protection:

-Worn:

--Safety Clothing (Carhartt or similar industrial clothing) + Hiking Boots

--Class III Body armor, preferably with plate reinforcing. (quality!)

--Reinforced Ballistic Helmet with Kevlar cover (quality!)

--Assisted Breathing System (in case of Chemical/Biological toxin or just plain SMOKE) aka; gas mask (quality!)

Armament:

-AR-15 [.223]

--(x4 30 rnd. mags, x2 20 rnd. mags, x1000 extra rounds)

-M1A match [.308] (scope+bipod)

--(x2 20 round mags, x200 extra rounds)

-Saiga-12 [12ga] (pistolgrip, front grip, flashlight)

--(x4 10 round mag, x1 20 rnd. drum, x400 extra shells)

---(x200 shells = x200 buck + x150 slug + x20 bird-bomb + x20 smoke + x10 flare)

-FN-HP pistol [9mm] (wish I owned something heavier for sidearm)

--(x2 15 rnd mags, x1 30 round mag, x300 extra rounds)

-1903 colt [.32cal] (backup)

--(x2 8 rnd. mags, x200 extra shells)

-Ruger mark I [.22] (backups backup)

--(x2 10 rnd. mags, x500 extra shells)

No more guns, ammunition, or armor than I can physically haul on my person (note I do not claim 'comfortably carry'). Other amounts of gear are dependent on mode of transportation available. If I'm rounded up by the government after some catastrophe, it won't matter what I have, they'll take it all (like the people who were disarmed during and shortly after hurricane Katrina). If I have to transport this amount on motorcycle, I will look like one ridiculously stuffed rider. I make some allowances in the event I am able to use or live out of my car or truck for a short period, but when the fuel dries up, I better be where I'm gonna be. If I think I can get there in a truck, I'm taking every weapon, every shell, every can of food or bottle of fluid, every tool, every valuable or barterable I can fit in one load, and make sure I'm capable of deterring theft or preventing my own murder.

(everything I posted under armament I already possess, with the exception of the saiga-12, I do not yet own a drum, or have it converted, parts arrive from shipping wednesday, and I have do not own any ballistic armor, that is a wish list, and in a PANW or zombie attack, I would really wish I had it!)

I'm assuming that PANW's is included for consideration? A Post Apocolyptic Nuclear Wasteland? My defense against this is the same as a zombie defense largely, so I'll make my list all inclusive.

Situation: life in urban environment has become suddenly unable to sustain it's amassed populace due to outside pressures (Zombies, Nuclear Attack, Foreign invasion, Meltdown of Western Civilization), and large-scale exodus from cities and urban environments ensue in midst of mass panic, violence, and confusion.

Game plan: round up any of my immediate family members who may be vulnerable and exfol to a safehouse (preferably a senior relative located in rural environment). Where plans will then develop from, or more statistically probable, I will have become a corpse.

Transportation: truck or motorcycle. In the event of extreme duress, it may not be safe to use roadways, therefore I think a motorcycle capable of offroad travel would be ideal to transport myself, one time, to a location and back. If I have to 'fetch' my siblings, or flee conflict, a motorcycle would be my preferred mode of transport. Otherwise, a truck. Either with enough gas to take me as far as 500 miles, one time.

Food: Really, if I had factual information that I possessed enough food and water to sustain myself until a crisis was over, I would wait it out. But if there was alot of uncertainty (like zombies or nukes), I would seek to relocate myself. An urban or suburban environment will certainly implode once the system of supply dries up. It cannot sustain the life that's there (or fuel their transport), and if the situation grows desperate enough, there's little people will not do to survive. Really, food and water though, if I had enough to last the rest of my life (however long I thought that would be no matter what I did) then no, I probably wouldn't relocate unless the pressure of violence became so great that I would extending my life expectancy.

Treasury: Concealed package containing BirthCertificate, Social Security Card, Passport, and any other government records issued to me. Also Drivers license, bank numbers, and credit cards (not like they'll probably be worth a shit), and cash (also not likely to be worth shit). No idea if base metals in coins could become an interim currency, I think it's unlikely, until another system replaces or resurrects the current paper system, barter will be the system of exchange. I hate to sound mad maxish, but bullets, fuel, and probably batteries will be a hot commodity. Probably alcohol and tobacco too come to think of it.

Duffle1:

-Toiletry:

--Toilet paper (2 rolls)

--Bar of Soap

--Tooth Brush + Paste

--x10 shaving razors

--Coffee mug (for shaving/brushing teeth)

-Clothing:

---x10 change of underwear

--x10 pair socks

--x5 Change of shirt and pants

---Work boots

-Daily:

--Folding tent

--Cooking kit of 1pan, 2 pots, 10" cooking surface, silverware for 1 person.

--Package of 20 lighters + 10 books matches

--Flint and steel

--4 packages of AA, AAA, and C or D (C or D for F.L.)

--Maglight or other heavy duty FL.

Duffle2

-Tools:

--Radio capable of transmitting/receiving emergency/police band

--Claw Hammer + 50 tenpenny nails (for boarding residences)

--Crowbar

--Linemans (pliers/wirecutters)

--x2 Channellocks (or vice grips)

--Multiheaded Screwdriver (or screwgun)

--Torch head + tank

--First Aid kit + spare bandages

Vehicle:

--x5 road flares (to be kept with vehicle)

--Vehicle repair tools (to be kept with vehicle)

--Tire Repair tools (to be kept with vehicle)

Protection:

-Worn:

--Safety Clothing (Carhartt or similar industrial clothing) + Hiking Boots

--Class III Body armor, preferably with plate reinforcing. (quality!)

--Reinforced Ballistic Helmet with Kevlar cover (quality!)

--Assisted Breathing System (in case of Chemical/Biological toxin or just plain SMOKE) aka; gas mask (quality!)

Armament:

-AR-15 [.223]

--(x4 30 rnd. mags, x2 20 rnd. mags, x1000 extra rounds)

-M1A match [.308] (scope+bipod)

--(x2 20 round mags, x200 extra rounds)

-Saiga-12 [12ga] (pistolgrip, front grip, flashlight)

--(x4 10 round mag, x1 20 rnd. drum, x400 extra shells)

---(x200 shells = x200 buck + x150 slug + x20 bird-bomb + x20 smoke + x10 flare)

-FN-HP pistol [9mm] (wish I owned something heavier for sidearm)

--(x2 15 rnd mags, x1 30 round mag, x300 extra rounds)

-1903 colt [.32cal] (backup)

--(x2 8 rnd. mags, x200 extra shells)

-Ruger mark I [.22] (backups backup)

--(x2 10 rnd. mags, x500 extra shells)

No more guns, ammunition, or armor than I can physically haul on my person (note I do not claim 'comfortably carry'). Other amounts of gear are dependent on mode of transportation available. If I'm rounded up by the government after some catastrophe, it won't matter what I have, they'll take it all (like the people who were disarmed during and shortly after hurricane Katrina). If I have to transport this amount on motorcycle, I will look like one ridiculously stuffed rider. I make some allowances in the event I am able to use or live out of my car or truck for a short period, but when the fuel dries up, I better be where I'm gonna be. If I think I can get there in a truck, I'm taking every weapon, every shell, every can of food or bottle of fluid, every tool, every valuable or barterable I can fit in one load, and make sure I'm capable of deterring theft or preventing my own murder.

(everything I posted under armament I already possess, with the exception of the saiga-12, I do not yet own a drum, or have it converted, parts arrive from shipping wednesday, and I have do not own any ballistic armor, that is a wish list, and in a PANW or zombie attack, I would really wish I had it!)

I'm just going to find out where you live, toss in a flashbang, and take all your stuff.

(just kidding- :chris: )

That's a pretty tight list,

so you decided not to bury anything,..hmmm

:chris:

You know There is safety in numbers.

I would also have to say a pact should be made by friends, neighbors and family who trust each other, even a community. if all my neighbors had S12's and we all parked our cars in the right spot, and made shifts to watch 24/7,... aint no one gonna touch us.

My question is after your 2 weeks of food and stuff is gone, what then?

Go hunting? Deer jerky? better bring some salt too

Theoreticly unless the food supply is ruined, regionaly there is probably enough food wharehoused to support the adjacent community for like a month

Water would be the biggest issue first, it always is, a well is always nice or water filter.

Of course after 2 weeks or so there will be that long line of cars on the highway that ran out of gas as people were trying to get somewhere, where they were going?? who knows,.. out of town? well you can be damned sure they couldn't carry everything they put in their car so there's bound to be a 50 mile long bounty there. What you need is a bicycle. with some baskets.

and the houses they left, probably full of stuff too, like yours will be when you leave, might be nice to leave some stuff there in case you come back too,..

:chris: :chris:

what makes us think about and maybe prepare fore the SHTF scenario? is it instinct, self preservation, looking out for #1, (that's me in my book)

It is tiring if you think about it too much, heck, it may never happen, and if it ever does, it won't be anything like you ever imagined.

Best bet?? Start praying now, and don't wait till SHTF.

(JUST A HEADS UP I HAD TO LOWER MY FIREWALL SETTINGS TO SEE THE PICS ON THIS POST I DONT KNOW IF OTHERS WILL HAVE SAME PROBLEM)

OH MAN!! This is right up my alley!!!

Heres a pic of my basic "Bug Out" load.

picture088fe8.th.jpg

Blue backpack containg extra tools, zip ties, flash lights, duct tap, gun cleaning kit, but mainly TOOLS!

My family tent, My Saiga .223, and my baby, my Taurus .357 its over twenty years old, my dad bought the thing in 1987 and it still puts the Hydroshocks down range nicely :devil:

And then theres the black bag...

picture089kt6.th.jpg

picture090ov0.th.jpg

OK heres the current (and ever growing) inventory...

YES..thats baked beans

3 knives

1 hatchet

1 small machete

my fire starting kit which includes

15 lighters(stolen from smoker wife) :wub:

Butane lighter

4 packs water proof matches

2 packs regular matches

tender kit

3 CBs

10 large packs of hot hands/feet very good for stuffing in your blanket on a very cold night

2 Potable Aqua 50 qts water worth

4 glow stix

2 dynamo laterns

2 dynamo flashlights(one not pictured)

3 emergency blankets

2 binocs

Insect Repelent

1 entrenching tool

nylon robe/clothes line

1 compass

3 survival manuals

201 pcs First aid kit(not pictued)

And my lil orange tube, everything you need to go fishing all in that lil tube :smoke:

my flint(hard to see in photos)

500 .357 rounds

1000 .223

And my shaving kit.. :P

picture094eq0.th.jpg

Edited by Bean.223

pickup truck, 4k rounds of ammo, custom hi power, .357 mag, S12, VEPRII, and building 2 custom gas piston AR's access to hardend mil fac. and PPE gear. Also AX, hatchet, quick firestart kit, medic pack (and knowledge to use it).

all alive friends will meet at spec. location to share ammo, food and shelter =D

EDIT: a lot of crappy dried food,K-bar, nightvision scope (freestanding, not rifle mounted), and the end of the world cuban cigar collection. might as well smoke it all if its that bad lol

Edited by Vultite

I suggest all of you hoard more ammo, preferably in the soviet spam cans. I suggest a minimum of 10K+ 9mm, 2K+ .45 ACP, 10K+ 5.56, 5K+ 5.45, 10K+ 7.62x39, 2K+ of 7.62x51 (500 of it match ammo) and at least 20 bricks of .22 LR. I got other ammo but I am figuring on stuff you all have. For those fire starter kits and cooking kits I also suggest the ESBIT folding stoves, lots of Trioxane tabs and the new flame gel stuff that is milsurp. Compasses and wind up watches with analog dials are good thing too. For food, the big Mountain House cans are a great buy. Stock up now. I figure if the zombies come or the world gets nuked it will be an extremely long term deal, plan for years, not the stupid, measly 3 days that the idiots in FEMA tell you. Look at Katrina, that took a lot longer then 3 days.

I'm more worried about nuclear war, China, and the BATF than zombies. With that in mind:

.308 Saiga (factory)

Two 7.62x39 Saigas, yugo styled

12 Ga. Maverick Pistol grip

Level II tactical body armor

Level IIIA collared suit armor

Two tactical climbing/grapple vests

Five ancient (and probably useless) gas masks, matching sets of ski masks, polarized goggles, and low range Motorola headsets

Grappling hooks, lock kit, and other tools you can't leave home without

2k rds. 308 FMJ

~1.5k rds. 7.62x39 mixed surplus

200 rds. 7.62x51 AP

~300 rds. 12 Ga. mixed magnums, sporting, slugs, and thermite

3 Gallons nitric acid

An old crappy van w/ condenser and water purifier, and my little Jetta

And most importantly of all, my Dremel!

Yah, this is normal behavior for Virginians ;)

My plans actually do not include getting nuked. I am more worried about other causes of chaos. In case of a full nuclear exchange I think we can all kiss our collective asses good bye. Those who think otherwise in case of a full nuclear exchange have been watching too much Hollywood/TV or have been brainwashed by FEMA. My main worries are a possible pandemic of emergent diseases and/or collapse of basic civilization due to fuel/energy crisis or limited WMD use by terrorists. In case of a real shooting nuclear war I am going to go and look for the nearest priority target and try to be at ground zero when it happens. I won't even see the flash, neat and painless. All that 1950's hype about surviving a nuclear war is hype and the product of a deranged delusional mind. I studied health physics and radiation safety engineering when in college and there is no way to protect yourself for a long term in totally contaminated environment for an undefined period of time. .

I highly recommend getting an older set of volumes of Encyclopedia Britannica for the basic knowledge it contains. Back then books included good basic stuff on agriculture and civil engineering. Also make sure your kids can read and do math without a calculator. It may seem far fetched but good basic knowledge will become invaluable in a post apocalyptic environment. With knowledge you can find stuff to make your own powder and other necessary items.

I have the basic bob put together. But, if possible, I'll be bunkering down. That being said a excellent group to get to know and and learn from is here;

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/index.php

I think many of us tend to put a little too much emphasis on our weapons and too little on things like water/food/shelter. (not that I'm not packing!)

Every time I read about somebody with 20K rounds of ammo and 10 different guns I imagine them having to leave and looking at the weapons, then looking at the food, and then back the weapons. Knowing that they just can't pack all that heat and still have room for things like: their family, large quantity of water, food, shelter, xtra fuel, etc.

When you look at events in the past you'll see that if you don't get out within the first hour of a crisis you're not driving anywhere. How much can your carry on foot?

I'm made a big step in my survival plans.

My wife and I bought 5 acres in the middle of almost nowhere. There is a lake about 100 yds away. I have more firewood than I could probably ever burn. I could hunt/fish for food if really necessary.

My goal is to build a house on the property (within the next couple years) with survivability in mind.

This summer I will be glad to get the land all cleared, just me my chainsaw and my Kubota and then possibly get a well drilled, septic and some power.

I already build a small shed/cabin there. It has a woodstove to warm me up. Hopefully this summer I will get some more creature comforts in the it, like insulation.

Various relegious groups own most of the property all around mine, these lands pretty much are totally vacant.

post-4463-1203996467_thumb.jpg

Various relegious groups own most of the property all around mine, these lands pretty much are totally vacant.

I think I would rather have a Snake handler or a Mormon pastor with 10 wives than a Mosque, did you check? .....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=57141

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOMELAND INSECURITY

WorldNetDaily Exclusive

Study: 3 in 4 U.S. mosques preach anti-West extremism

Secret survey exposes widespread radicalism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: February 23, 2008

9:51 pm Eastern

WorldNetDaily

An undercover survey of more than 100 mosques and Islamic schools in America has exposed widespread radicalism, including the alarming finding that 3 in 4 Islamic centers are hotbeds of anti-Western extremism, WND has learned.

The Mapping Sharia in America Project, sponsored by the Washington-based Center for Security Policy, has trained former counterintelligence and counterterrorism agents from the FBI, CIA and U.S. military, who are skilled in Arabic and Urdu, to conduct undercover reconnaissance at some 2,300 mosques and Islamic centers and schools across the country.

"So far of 100 mapped, 75 should be on a watchlist," an official familiar with the project said.

Many of the Islamic centers are operating under the auspices of the Saudi Arabian government and U.S. front groups for the radical Muslim Brotherhood based in Egypt.

Frank Gaffney, a former Pentagon official who runs the Center for Security Policy, says the results of the survey have not yet been published. But he confirmed that "the vast majority" are inciting insurrection and jihad through sermons by Saudi-trained imams and anti-Western literature, videos and textbooks.

The project, headed by David Yerushalmi, a lawyer and expert on sharia law, has finished collecting data from the first cohort of 102 mosques and schools. Preliminary findings indicate that almost 80 percent of the group exhibit a high level of sharia-compliance and jihadi threat, including:

Ultra-orthodox worship in which women are separated from men in the prayer hall and must enter the mosque from a separate, usually back, entrance; and are required to wear hijabs.

Sermons that preach women are inferior to men and can be beaten for disobedience; that non-Muslims, particularly Jews, are infidels and inferior to Muslims; that jihad or support of jihad is not only a Muslim's duty but the noblest way, and suicide bombers and other so-called "martyrs" are worthy of the highest praise; and that an Islamic caliphate should one day encompass the U.S.

Solicitation of financial support for jihad.

Bookstores that sell books, CDs and DVDs promoting jihad and glorifying martyrdom.

Though not all mosques in America are radicalized, many have tended to serve as safe havens and meeting points for Islamic terrorist groups. Experts say there are at least 40 episodes of extremists and terrorists being connected to mosques in the past decade alone.

Some of the 9/11 hijackers, in fact, received aid and counsel from one of the largest mosques in the Washington, D.C., area. Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center is one of the mosques indentified by undercover investigators as a hive of terrorist activity and other extremism.

It was founded and is currently run by leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood. Imams there preach what is called "jihad qital," which means physical jihad, and incite violence and hatred against the U.S.

Dar al-Hijrah's ultimate goal, investigators say, is to turn the U.S. into an Islamic state governed by sharia law.

Another D.C.-area mosque, the ADAMS Center, was founded and financed by members of the Muslim Brotherhood, and has been one of the top distributors of Wahhabist anti-Semitic and anti-Christian dogma.

Even with such radical mosques operating in its backyard, the U.S. government has not undertaken its own systematic investigation of U.S. mosques.

In contrast, European Union security officials are analyzing member-state mosques, examining the training and funding sources of imams, in a large-scale project.

Some U.S. lawmakers want the U.S. to conduct its own investigation.

"We have too many mosques in this country," said Rep. Pete King, R-N.Y. "There are too many people who are sympathetic to radical Islam. We should be looking at them more carefully."

I'm made a big step in my survival plans.

My wife and I bought 5 acres in the middle of almost nowhere. There is a lake about 100 yds away. I have more firewood than I could probably ever burn. I could hunt/fish for food if really necessary.

My goal is to build a house on the property (within the next couple years) with survivability in mind.

This summer I will be glad to get the land all cleared, just me my chainsaw and my Kubota and then possibly get a well drilled, septic and some power.

I already build a small shed/cabin there. It has a woodstove to warm me up. Hopefully this summer I will get some more creature comforts in the it, like insulation.

Suggestion: For Zombies, (No matter how isolated you may be) make a perimeter of Constantina wire

with jingle bells on them ever few feet..... This will slow them down long enough where you can shoot them zombie bastards in the head.....

normal_Babolyon_Ruins_104.jpg

Planning big is nice but without roads,how will you get there?Remember there will be masses of zombies and burning cars to get in your way! :o

Gaz66%20for%20sale%20military%204x4.jpg

Just need dozer catches, tire protection/chains, and a couple thousand rounds to fire from those nice, just out of reach windows!

And it's even Russky!