sight adjustment

My SAIGA-12 needs sight adjustment - when i shoot (best seen when fireing slugs) the load is going slightly to the left side of my aim. So i need to move the rear sight (the -U- notch). I want to ask you how to do it ? Itryed to hummer it lightly to move it to the desireble side, but it didn't move, it stays like it is glued.

Is there something that is holding the rear sight and prevents it to move (like there is such a thing on the front sight)? Or i just have to hummer it little harder, but i wanted to ask before i try cause i may break something...Please people help!

There ain't nothing wrong with your english buddy! :lolol:

If it is a regular iron sight - there is nothing under it...

If it is a rail - there is a spring inside that pushes the rail up... (if remember correctly!)

Either way you should be able to just hummer it out or move a little - at least I did when converted from the "stupid" rail to a regual iron sight!!! :super:

Sorry for the dalay in answering your Q :wub:

Hey Makc, the delay isn't any prob buddy, i just began to think that nobody goona answer, that's why i was so impatient :rolleyes:

SaltPeter - as i've said above my english ain't very good, so i just dunno other verb describing the use of hummer on something, even if "to hummer" sounds maybe like "to smash" this was the only word i know.

Of coarse i meant a very LIGHT "use of one LITTLE hummer" - you tell me the right verb.

Anyway Makc understood what i mean, and i'm satisfied.

...what SaltPeter meant is that the verb is "to hammer"... :rolleyes: - Hummer is a truck otherwise called Humvee... I thought we were all joking about that... Anyway, you would not belive what kind of mistakes I made when I was learning English! :lolol: And I probably still do!!! :angel:

Hummer.jpg