FBMG Mags Wobble

I've heard some people here say their FBMGs wobble quite a bit. Others say they fit tight. So is the variation in the guns or in the mags? Mine wobble quite a bit front-to-back and side-to-side, but the factory 8rd mags fit nice and snug. I haven't fired with the FBMG mags yet, but I hear the looseness won't effect the reliability. Still, I don't like loose mags. Is there a fix? Suggestions?

I've heard some people here say their FBMGs wobble quite a bit. Others say they fit tight. So is the variation in the guns or in the mags? Mine wobble quite a bit front-to-back and side-to-side, but the factory 8rd mags fit nice and snug. I haven't fired with the FBMG mags yet, but I hear the looseness won't effect the reliability. Still, I don't like loose mags. Is there a fix? Suggestions?

It's the guns,mine are tight in my huggy bear MBR but loose on my later generation parts kit gun's trunnion and receiver stub

If there were a variation in the mags, my 5 would wobble differently. They all came from the same mold (afaik), exhibit the exact same wobble in my rifle, and others have reported tight fits in their rifles, therefore there must be a variation in the rifles. I haven't test fired them yet, so I can't say if it causes a problem (others report it doesn't), but it is definitely annoying. When I get the chance I am going to see what I can do to tighten them up.

I have slight wobble but no effect on reliability. As far as I know all AK style mags exhibit a bit of wobble due to loose tolerances, which is what makes the AK system such a reliable gun. This in no way effects the function of AKs worldwide. If the fit was tight then all of the different Warsaw Pact countries would have had a heck of a logistics problem making sure mags were interchangeable.