10 and 20 round mags for S20

Ummmm.... forgive me, but don't you think this must be some sort of typo-graphical error on their part?

I mean really, a 20 round magazine for the S-20??? If it's banana shaped, surely it must be a staggered magazine, no? Otherwise.... the cotton-pick'n thing would almost be as long as one's arm.

Ummmm.... forgive me, but don't you think this must be some sort of typo-graphical error on their part?

I mean really, a 20 round magazine for the S-20??? If it's banana shaped, surely it must be a staggered magazine, no? Otherwise.... the cotton-pick'n thing would almost be as long as one's arm.

I think it could be done, but it would not be very practical. The spring would need to be too stout. Twenty 20 g shells is really only marginally longer than 10 12 g shells. From the point of view of trying to swing the gun with 20 shells stuck out in front of the trigger, that would be what kills the deal however. I also doubt that 20 shells can feed properly from one mag consistently.

More interested in 10 round mags that function better with 2.5 in shells than 3 inch ones with wedges or welded mags. 2.5 in mags are scarce, so anything that functions well with 2.5 in shells would be appreciated.

The s20 is the gun with the most potential that has yet to receive any real attention from the custmizers. We've seen mags for all the rifles and the only other meaningful shotty already, it's overdue...

I just got on the waiting list for the 410 mags.

Heres the reply I got from Nathan at Miss. Auto Arms, gotta say hes on the ball with replys.

US Made. $60 on 10 rd and $200 on 20 rd mag. We have added you to the list. Hope to have by summer.

Thanks,

Nathan

Is the 20 rounder a Single stack, double, or drum? Who is making them?

drum. Manufacturer unknown at this time.

Edited by Genocide