TROMIX Broken Arrow Break-In Lube

I had the opportunity this past weekend to spend a couple of days at TROMIX with Tony and Bob in Oklahoma........

Tony has recommended lubes in the past that were top of the line when he made the recommendation. There is a new product which is far and away better than anything else out there !!

Broken Arrow Break-In Lube is this product!!! It has superior lubricating and metal conditioning qualities which are ideally suited for the break-in period for a Saiga-12, or any other weapon you'd want to run at top efficiency from the first round !!!! This is accomplished by the addition of a solvent agent in the lube itself, as well as an adherent component which enables it to stick to the gun and not be thrown off !!!!

I got the chance to use it on a couple of my guns over the weekend, and believe me, this is the shit !!! Slicker than greased goose shit, and stays on the gun.......while assisting in keeping it clean !!!!

Tony directed this development in association with VYTRICS, who is marketing the product, specifically to address the break-in issues we find with the S-12's!! Best lube there is for any and all weapons applications !! Safe to say it has the highest recommendation from Tony Rumore of TROMIX !!!

We've all been waiting for this one, and it'll be available very soon !!!

Jeaux

Edited by Jeaux E

This has been in work for over a year now. I had several top end gun lubes analyzed by a lubricant blending company, and after looking at all the chemicals in each of them, I made a few changes and then came up with this shit.

I have been running it in all my personal guns and the Tromix guns that ship out the door for about a year now. It really slicks up those new guns that have the normal roughness to them. I was afraid it may not work in the cold, but we tested it this weekend at about 8 degrees F, and it stayed viscous and still slick as shit.

Obviously, I am not in the industrial lubricants business, but I will have it for sale very shortly if anyone wants it......if not, no big deal, I'll keep it all to myself. ;-)

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Wow, I was wondering when and where you were going to launch this product...I'm glad it was here, best bunch of guys anywhere imo.

It's good stuff, I've used it on all my guns, rifles, shottys and pistols.

The price will be reasonable. I am still working out the costs on the bottles, spouts, caps, labels, etc......but it won't be real expensive.

For washing the ugly crap out of gun, I use a product called "Solvent Clean" made by Roly International. It's an industrial solvent that comes in an aresol can. It runs about $40 for a case of 12 cans. There is nothing better. It dries very quickly, so you don't have to wait to oil the gun back up.

Tony Rumore

Sirs!

Is this new Broken Arrow lube primer and powder safe? That is, it shouldnt get through a normal, factory seal in the primer annulus or case mouth?

And on another post: is "Solvent Clean" by Roly International safe for plastic, polymer, wood, and wood finishes?

I ahve been looking for a couple solid products to focus on; since I have a whole bunch of bottles around from collecting lubes and solvents over the years- and i would like to cut down on clutter in my workspace. So if your recommendations work out- well, I will thank you!

C-

The lube will be fine with your ammo.

Solvent Clean is not compatible with some plastics and I would not get it on any finished wood either.

It will eat normal paint just like MEK and the like. However, it won't hurt the Moly Resin finish that I put on all the Tromix guns and won't effect your Saiga plastic either.

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

Is this available yet?

Just curious,

I might need some soon,...

-GG

The lube will be fine with your ammo.

Solvent Clean is not compatible with some plastics and I would not get it on any finished wood either.

It will eat normal paint just like MEK and the like. However, it won't hurt the Moly Resin finish that I put on all the Tromix guns and won't effect your Saiga plastic either.

Tony

For washing the ugly crap out of gun, I use a product called "Solvent Clean" made by Roly International.

Tony Rumore

The Solvent Clean might be worth a look if there's no MEK or acetone in it. Nasty, nasty stuff. Liver cancer. Cumulative damage.

Just to be clear..........

Broken Arrow Break-In Lube and Solvent Clean are two different products, for different uses.........

Tony was asked what he used to clean ugly crap out of a gun, and that was Solvent Clean, having no association with

Broken Arrow Break-In Lube !!! Okay??

LOL............relax your sphincter there, dude...........(.....good-naturedly)

I was merely clarifying for the guys that browse through here lightly & quickly that the "nasty, nasty, liver cancer, cumulative danger" stuff you so astutely discussed here in the Broken Arrow Break-In Lube thread was indeed a product other than said Lube..........

Absolutely no aspersions cast in your immediate direction..............

• 3 weeks later...

i was kinda hoping to see a kick ass graphic and some sexual inuendo name. "Tromix Large Caliber Lube" or something like that with a snazzy big busted chick on the label. Sorta like how hot sauces have fun labels.

I will be happy to interview any big busted models prior to putting them on the label. :lolol:

Oh you are so right,. what about Tony's new employee , maybe she would pose for some pen and ink artwork,...

Or like the old time girls/icons painted on the USA WW@ bombers and fighters would be pretty slick,..

or Machine gun girls Best break in lube,.. Tony you need some marketing,.. Oh wait I forgot about the 3 year waiting list,.. maybe not,..

-Fun anyways!

GG

i was kinda hoping to see a kick ass graphic and some sexual inuendo name. "Tromix Large Caliber Lube" or something like that with a snazzy big busted chick on the label. Sorta like how hot sauces have fun labels.

I will be happy to interview any big busted models prior to putting them on the label. :lolol:

post-9483-1204769168_thumb.jpg

post-9483-1204769449.jpg

Edited by Gas Giant

At least he didnt call it "Tromix Spooge".

:haha:

Always finding the good stuff to try out

I'll look for it and check out a bottle next week :killer:

BTW... I use M-PRO7 cleaner....that stuff doesnt reek like hoppes and its the best cleaner I've found. A few squirts over a plugged sink and dip the brush as you need. Tears through carbon. The M-PRO7 oil is "ok" (personally, CLP will be fine)...but the cleaner is a must try!

Edited by whatmanual

We now have in stock and ready to ship. You can order by clicking here.

Getting ready to ship a load out to www.mississippiautoarms.com on Friday.

$10 per bottle, and comes with a Yorker top.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

BreakIn.jpg