To all current customers with a balance due

Most folks here know that I'm not taking new orders until everyone who already has an order in with me is taken care of. Well I'm on the home stretch after holding off new orders starting last summer, but there are still a good few left to be done.

Some folks check in regularly, while others don't. Occasionally, people lose track of time and end up wanting or needing more time to get the balance due paid.

SO...

In order to serve diverse needs as well as possible, if anyone would like to be moved later in the queue, I'd be happy to schedule accordingly. That way the people who want their furniture sooner can get it sooner, and those who want more time can have more time. Obviously, most people want something sooner, and I wish I had a crystal ball to tell me how to optimize things for best happiness. Also wish I had a crystal ball to tell me how long the orders would take to get done.

I've had to be a stickler on payment because a few people early on had issues being fickle, but at this point, with me months behind shedule, I can certainly be flexible with timing. I just need you to talk to me so that I can best serve you and other customers.

ALSO:

Occasionally someone ends up deciding they don't need the furniture after ordering, sometimes because they've sold their gun. If this is you and you have an order in with me, this is a good time to list your furniture for sale, as it will still be months before I can start delivering on new orders. So if you want to do that, talk to me. I can provide pictures, you can set your price, and the set will only have to ship once. If that happens I need MY buyer to send me the address to which to ship the stocks, so I know that everything is settled between all parties.

And most of all, THANKS to everyone, especially the people who have supported me and the forum staff who help maintain the forum.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.