cheapest place to buy a 12?

i really want the saiga 12 after i shot it this weekend. I want to know where's the best place to get one)cheapest).. i checked the Faq's and the link didnt show anything

What barrel length are you looking for---or do you care?? If you are looking for 24" shoot me a PM and I'll point you in the direction that I just got one from---cheapest price I've seen and more importantly they have them instock...

i really want the saiga 12 after i shot it this weekend. I want to know where's the best place to get one)cheapest).. i checked the Faq's and the link didnt show anything

What barrel length are you looking for---or do you care?? If you are looking for 24" shoot me a PM and I'll point you in the direction that I just got one from---cheapest price I've seen and more importantly they have them instock...

Why not post it on the trhead so everybody can share the joy :)

Why not post it on the trhead so everybody can share the joy :)

I'd be more then happy to but being a nOObie and the dealer not being a sponser I don't want to step on any toes if that's not acceptable...if there's not problem with it then I'll post a link.........

Well then if it isn't a problem... I have no connection to these other then that I just bought one and picked it up on Friday from my FFL---very easy transaction! I'm basing "cheap" on the difficult time I had locating someone with S-12's in stock and some rumors of the next shipment (mid Feb) coming with a dealer price increase and therefore a "retail" increase (I've heard $500+ easily...)

24" S-12 for $466 shipped

This is the guy that sells on gunbroker as Deerslayer (check the addresses/cost, etc...). Again I have nothing to do with these other then a very positive experience buying...

I just sent payment off for one last week. How long did it take to get yours in?

I paid on-line via CC (same price by the way...) and he already had my FFL's FFL on file but my guy sent a new one anyways (faxed) since he thought the other one might be expired soooo I guess it was paid on Sunday here on Wed evening (of course I was at work and then had full day of stuff Thurs so it was Fri am before I was able to go pick it up)...pretty good I thought...

Knowledge should be shared among friends.....So....here You go.

Jensen Arms outta Colorado( they are always on GunBroker....but if You call...You won't pay as much as they are trying to auction them...lol. And they will pick out a dimpled one for You! Ask me how I know!)

Stanleys has hooked me up too! Always great to buy from them. And they always order Saigas. Always been in stock when I've checked.

Good Luck to All!

Hit the pawn shops in the smaller towns and you can pick one up for $300 if you are patient..I've seen a few sitting on the shelves collecting dust in old peepaw gunshops and pawnshops in hick towns that have been sitting there since CDNN was blowing them out for $249ea.They's be happy to move them so get your motocycle and start the circuit.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am gonna bump this for pre election thoughts....

It's bad enoughyou are a troll, but did you have to revive a thread from the dead?

Dont worry man Jetmech is the MODEL of a Troll. Sad the moderators wont do anything about it.....at least not yet.

Why do you insist I'm "The Model of a Troll"

I have met a few members on this board, built a few guns, and gone to the range with them.

I try to be helpful with solid advice, help local newbies with builds, and don't normally go around name calling(unlike you.)

Just mellow out BOB and we will all get along.

Edited by Jetmech