Hey Guys, Bought me a Wilkinson Linda Carbine and I love it! One cool early hi-cap assault carbine. I need field stripping info. Been searching for 6 hours straight and I'm starting to chew off my bottom lip! A manual would be like a gift from the Wilkinson Gods but I'dsettle for the field strip...Any Help? NAM

What? No photos of your new baby???

Some of us don't have a clue of what a "Wilkinson Linda Carbine" looks like. How about edumacating us???

Yeah I know I was too distraught over not being able to tear her apart I just wasn't thinking rationally. I finally found out how to disassemble on the Gunbroker forum and that's what I'm doing now. Once she's ready I'll get some pics up but till then go to Gunbroker, search Linda, and check out the carbine version. OOPs gotta go tend to my new baby, Linda!

I came across one of those the other day and was extremely tempted. Everyone says they are extremely ugly, but I think they're kinda sexy, only thing holding me up was the total lack of available magazines

I'm very happy with it. Once I got a jump start on takedown process it was EZ to go all the way down to the bolt and I

m pretty sure that was a matter of punching out one pin and out comes the firing pn. We'll see what happens at the range if I ever manage to get there. Sometimes I think I like admiring them more than shooting...

I would be careful while playing with my new toy. The Linda should have some collector value. The few I have seen on GunBroker were asking in the $1000 - $1300 area, NIB/Unfired.

The company did not make a bunch of them. The designer, Wilkerson, named them for his daughters. I belive his other model was the "Terry." They are out of production and or excellent manafacture. I believe that you may find spair magazines hard to fine. I shot one belonging to NOPD one time in fullauto and it ran well.

I would be careful while playing with my new toy. The Linda should have some collector value. The few I have seen on GunBroker were asking in the $1000 - $1300 area, NIB/Unfired.

The company did not make a bunch of them. The designer, Wilkerson, named them for his daughters. I belive his other model was the "Terry." They are out of production and or excellent manafacture. I believe that you may find spair magazines hard to fine. I shot one belonging to NOPD one time in fullauto and it ran well.

Yeah, I know there was only 2200 made and I've seen the Terry. Maybe someday. I paid 650.00 private sale and it looks like new. He said there was less than 100 rounds thru her. I got the tools, two 30 round mags, An original mag still wrapped and a box of 9mm. Ah like I said, I seen to have a tough time getting to the range so I may just admire her and be happy. I need some property to go to,Somehow shooting paper at the range just ain't gettin it. Hell I got hi powers and Saiga 12's I need to make something explode!..PS, it's Wilkinson not Wilkerson...

• 8 years later...