Confirmed 21" Accuracy this weekend

I had a chance to shoot my 21" again this weekend. Used a 2 inch bullseye from 100 yards out with open sights. Ammo was surplus 7.62 x 51 from India. Took two shots with open sights resting on a table. Two bullseye hits. This is, without a doubt, the most accurate open sight rifle I have ever owned. There is absolutely no need for a scope with this rifle. I wish I could go out further, but unfortunately the range is only 100 yards. I figure probably a 2 inch drop out to 200 yards and about 3 more out to 300.

Nice shooting!

PICS OR LIES!!!

j/k...nice to hear a good report on the Indian ammo. All I have right now for mine is SA and I'm looking for something else for plinking ammo.

No lies. I've got nothing to gain by lying. Unfortunately, that particular target was destroyed later by multiple rounds from my friends Glock. I do however, still have the original target from the earlier post two weeks ago. I'll see what I can do as far as getting a pic posted? Actually, how do I do that?

The Indian ammo isn't bad at all. My rifle likes it and it shoots well. I'm waiting on some Magtech FMJ 308 ammo to come in. I hope it's good stuff.