Oh gosh...you opened a big can of worms it looks like cuz....

DRUGS...drugs are bad....mmmmkay? lol

Dude be careful when crushing up pills into powder form! I know someone that used to do that with those damned oxycontins!

He almost didn't get away from that problem. Of course he was doing something a little different than rubbing on his gums but applying medication thru the sensitive tissue in your mouth really isn't all that different than applying it to the sensitive membranes in your nasal cavity...

Defiantly agree with you. It will go directly into the system, hence why you should only use Tylenol. Since it is for less addictive then oxy or vikes. But the guy seems to be in a lot of pain and this will take care of it since it is not going to pass threw the liver a few times and loose most of its strength. I say all this because I am like this guy and refuse to use vikes, oxy or other similar drugs for sever pain. I know a few people I graduated with that are extremely hooked on this crap. I'm personally not afraid of getting hooked on it, but would rather not take a chance, plus that stuff is very hard on you liver and body. If you use it as I mentioned, you should have no problems. All you are doing is medicated the exact spot that is the problem, which in theory you can use less Tylenol, since its not being wasted going threw your entire body. I am not a DR. but have used it once with good results on a tooth and a few Friends I have told it to for the same problem with good results.

Be careful doing this You could get a much higher dose then intended, Tylenol will absorb slower when swallowed, stomach is not a good aborbing tissue, compared to the gums, The gums are fairly rich in blood supply and it will go through your entire system anyway. Bye crushing it you get a large spike rather then slower bell curve. Most of these prescription pain pills use tylenol as a filler bassically and you must be careful not to take anything else with tylenol in it or you could have an overdose. Tylenol is hard on your liver, I think worse then codine. especially if you drink while taking codine. Sure it could be addictive in some people, but taken as it should be the risks are fairly small and it works better then most things. Try taking some other overcounter types just not all at once else aspirn, ibuprofin, tylenol, naproxim sodium maybe one will work good enough.

I think these guys are trying to say dont become a morphine patch chewer.

I say take some anti-biotics, deal with the pain for a few days, and lance the fucker THEN go to the doctor when he has time.

If your tooth is truely split in half, then you probably need a dental surgeon to remove the halves. you will hae to do the above, ANYWAY.

fuck those other pills.

ADVIL does WONDERS on tooth nerves and gum inflamation.

if that dont work, take 3 advils and two extra strength tylenols at once. you cant take them forever, but it is a good temporary over the counter repreieve.

I think these guys are trying to say dont become a morphine patch chewer.

I say take some anti-biotics, deal with the pain for a few days, and lance the fucker THEN go to the doctor when he has time.

If your tooth is truely split in half, then you probably need a dental surgeon to remove the halves. you will hae to do the above, ANYWAY.

fuck those other pills.

ADVIL does WONDERS on tooth nerves and gum inflamation.

if that dont work, take 3 advils and two extra strength tylenols at once. you cant take them forever, but it is a good temporary over the counter repreieve.

Good advice Bvamp

I am a disabled person and live on many prescription pain releivers,I wish I didnt have to but its a reality for me. They are very easy to get used to only after a few days they become mentally as well as physically addicting. So I guess if you need them try and limit to bed time and if you really need them more often get the problem fixed.I find allieve works great for me.

Thats wierd cuz i just watched that episode last night :lolol: Okey

http://www.southparkzone.com/

After 2 foot surgerys,1 knee surgery and a 8cm lypoma the size of a flattened orange removed from the back of my large cranium in a year,i wolfed down plenty of Vicoden and Percocets ...thank god for good drugs! Someone needs to start a pic thread showing off there scars/wounds :devil: I got a couple good ones.

Thats wierd cuz i just watched that episode last night :lolol: Okey

http://www.southparkzone.com/

After 2 foot surgerys,1 knee surgery and a 8cm lypoma the size of a flattened orange removed from the back of my large cranium in a year,i wolfed down plenty of Vicoden and Percocets ...thank god for good drugs! Someone needs to start a pic thread showing off there scars/wounds :devil: I got a couple good ones.

No surgeries here. Just that recently they started me on one narcarcotic, found it wasn't gonna be enuf so switched me to another -- then up to another -- then doubled the dosage and then decreased the time between doses. Not afraid pf prescription narcartics but I am very respectful. I took myself off the driving list (wife now drives me) as I noted a change in my response time. Judgment seems about the same, just the response seems slower -- not much but enough for me to notice. Means also that I really stick to range rules!

Nothing to fear with prescription drugs. Just like firearms, follow the rules -- only maybe just a tad closer.