New 12 ga - Maverick 88 by Mossberg

Its a Maverick 88 by Mossberg, 12 gauge shotgun, brand new in box $200... cant beat it... after some mods it looks like this... and i have more accessories coming in the mail.

also why is there no forum for non-saiga shotguns?

post-3-1203139400_thumb.png

Why in the world would anyone want any other shotgun than a Saiga???

.............much less want to show pics of them or talk about 'em......... bunch of obsolete, outdated weapons.....

I like my Wilson Combat scattergun. A bit a variety isn't a bad thing. I, too, am going to post of picture of it if I can ever find the time to get to Best Buy for a new USB cable. Just because you like Pro Football, that doesn't necessarily mean that you can't appreciate a good High School game.

WJ

Mossy will do the job. You need something to arm to the kinfolk that come stay with you during Zombie attacks. You WILL be using the S-12, right?

How about getting some sheets on the bed,.. You must be doing laundry.

I saw the mossberg today too, it looked pretty good from what I could tell

How many rounds does it hold?

Its a Maverick 88 by Mossberg, 12 gauge shotgun, brand new in box $200... cant beat it... after some mods it looks like this... and i have more accessories coming in the mail.

also why is there no forum for non-saiga shotguns?

How much was it after the parts?

...I know one shotgun that can "beat it" :) heh heh. cool new gun ya got. at least you can swap out barrels on yours!

why is there no OTHER shotgun forum, like there are for rifles and pistols....good question....

Mossy will do the job. You need something to arm to the kinfolk that come stay with you during Zombie attacks. You WILL be using the S-12, right?

How about getting some sheets on the bed,.. You must be doing laundry.

I saw the mossberg today too, it looked pretty good from what I could tell

How many rounds does it hold?

The one I saw was a 6 shot.

I was fondling some 870's and Mossy 500's at Gander the other day. Man they over price stuff there. But I do love the look of the "Mariner"!

but they have the occasional jackpot in there.....from time to time.

mine currently has an 870 express police model (18 in barrel) synthetic stock...for $200(used)

and 3 XD service models for $369 each......damn hard for me to not put one of those on layaway.....

but i have spent far too much on guns lately......

Cant go wrong with Mossy's, I own a few. Great for the money. I too have often pondered why there is no "other" shotgun forum here. I figure most S-12 lovers, probably would be into tactical shotguns of all types.....

Edited by chris410
Why in the world would anyone want any other shotgun than a Saiga???

.............much less want to show pics of them or talk about 'em......... bunch of obsolete, outdated weapons.....

Well i cannot afford the cost of getting a S-12 and get the conversion for it, especially since tromix is backed up for over a year i believe. I know of no other gunsmith that can do what i would like for the S-12 so thats why.

Obsolete... possibly, but for $200 its better than no SG

I sold Mossbergs years ago and the Ultimags were the biggest junk,along with the semis that came over the counter.ALL of the Ultimags came back.They would jam when shot with 3 1/2 inchers,which it was made for!I would always try to talk my customers out of them.Money talks though.Never really heard much bad about the pump mossi guns though.I would rather have a Remington 870 over any pump.My Benelli semi over that.My Saiga 12's above all! B)

I bought my 870 18" police riot gun back in the 80's. I have put many thousands of rounds through it and still enjoy taking it out once in a while. It is kind of like owning an old restored car fun to drive once in a while but not a daily user anymore. The Saigas have taken its place. I have the extended tube mag for the 870 so it will hold 9rds and sling but no other mods. for it, never felt the need. My 500 mossberg is stock with a 28" barrel but doesn't see the light of day anymore along with my winchester pump, just no need as long as the saigas hold up. I only have a couple semi auto shotguns that are not saigas but they rarely see any use, just enough to stay practiced with them. Occasionally you need to take the other shotguns out to appreciate the Saigas. Once in a while I find the 2rd mags a pain so I take out one of the other tube mag guns to remind me that the mags are not that bad. There is desire to take out the plugged tube mag guns for just having fun. The detachable 10rd mags and soon to be 20rd drums just make the tubes a waste of time.

That is about all there is to talk about the other shotguns so why waste time with a seperate forum section.