Does ANYONE have S12's in stock????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just talked to a fella at CFS and he said they are indeed back ordered, but i could go ahead an place an order. my question is, can anyone vouch for the reliability of this place? i'm a little concerned about them taking more pre-orders than they'll be able to fill. so from anyone that's dealt with them, does that sound like something they would do?

Ive bought stuff from them with good results. somethings ship out right away, others Im still waiting on

their website showed the S12, but said it had a 4 round magazine ?? hope thats a typo. also something about an Internal choke.

they also sell Saiga Poly chokes for 99$

Damn...

If WA State wasn't F$$k'in around with AFL's I'd have to make a run up to Spokane and get that S12...

What is "AFL's"? I really don't know.

SE WA, you really aren't ALL that far away. If you want the location, I can give it to you.

Damn...

If WA State wasn't F$$k'in around with AFL's I'd have to make a run up to Spokane and get that S12...

SE WA, you really aren't ALL that far away. If you want the location, I can give it to you.

Legal immigrants living in WA State need an AFL, or Alien Firearms License to posses firearms in WA State.

I'm hoping that .GOV WA has this shit figured out soon, otherwise I'm moving next door to Idaho and I can forget about all that bullshit licensing!

Last time I was in Spokane... 180 miles round trip, was to get my wife a replacement Green Card... $600 yay = not fun!

Damn...

Legal immigrants living in WA State need an AFL, or Alien Firearms License to posses firearms in WA State.

I'm hoping that .GOV WA has this shit figured out soon, otherwise I'm moving next door to Idaho and I can forget about all that bullshit licensing!

Last time I was in Spokane... 180 miles round trip, was to get my wife a replacement Green Card... $600 yay = not fun!

I hear your pain, mine runs out in 2010. Still nothing about fixing the process, might need to move to another state too.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicap...rarmsfirea.html

Has a few 19" avaiable for $499. Just got an email saying this and passing it on. Got mine from him fast shipping.

I just got an email from him yeterday. I contaced my FFL dealer the emailed him asking how he wanted payment and I guess he went home for the day. Today his website is showing no inventory... :cryss:

Has a few 19" avaiable for $499. Just got an email saying this and passing it on. Got mine from him fast shipping.

I just got an email from him yeterday. I contaced my FFL dealer the emailed him asking how he wanted payment and I guess he went home for the day. Today his website is showing no inventory... :cryss:

Website said no inventory when I recieved the email last night that he had a few for sale. When I got mine though him it said that to. I had to send a money order. He shipped fast had mine before I got my slip back for the certified letter.

Edited by Racer 27
Damn...

I hear your pain, mine runs out in 2010. Still nothing about fixing the process, might need to move to another state too.

Figure out who your legislator is and start bugging them regarding

HB 3148 Alien firearm licenses Moeller (D-49) H. Rules

SUPPORT

SB 5456 Alien firearm licenses Morton (R-7) H. Jud.

SUPPORT

5456 is the better of the two, but voicing your opinion on both may help.

ADDENDUM

My local rep just called me as I was typing this...

3148 is going to the senate!

I'm a Dealer in Rhode Island and it took me 9 months to get one from my distributor. He said that Izhmash has military contracts to fullfill first. The Russian Military understands the power of the Shotguns and doesn't want the Americans to have them. LOL There aren't enough being Imported at this moment thats why prices have scyrocketed. Wait or go to GunBroker or AuctionArms. They are going for 700.00-1500.00. Good Luck

RAAC shipped to distributers within the last week. If you are in tight with your local shop, or own your own, you might want to call the distributers on RAAC's site and order them. I requested one of the 12's out of the latest batch to review and compare to my old EAA import for everyone here, as well as them, and have a ver 21 308 on the way in the next days as well to review. I will be bringing them all to the florida shoot to let everyone get thier grubby hands all over them and see what people think about them.

I should have some new models in hand as well to review that arent out yet, to get everyone up to speed on whats coming and what it all looks like up close and personal.

I will post reviews as soon as humanly possible, and will give full accuracy reports after the shoot on them, as well.

This is going to be a hell of a year for saigas, from all the information that I have....

Website said no inventory when I recieved the email last night that he had a few for sale. When I got mine though him it said that to. I had to send a money order. He shipped fast had mine before I got my slip back for the certified letter.

He contacted me yesterday and said "they went fast!". :cryss: He did say he expects to get a couple more early next week so I placed an advance order and worked out the FFL transfer. Hopefully he does get them next week, and hopefully I'm on the top of the list. :super:

Next question: Where can I get Mags? Everywhere I've looked is out of stock lol.

Edit: Centerfire Systems was just too shady for me. Rather than slugging it out with them I just cancelled my order. Best of luck to those still dealing with them.

Edited by aresv

centerfire systems review:

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.p...ight=centerfire

this was NOT an oversight, it is their business practice, it has been going on for years. i have heard the same story a number of times.

as an added bonus, they keep all their customers records, including CC #s. at least they did as of a year ago. BATFE called me one day, wanting to know what i had done with a parts kit i got from them and later sold. after i called CFS six times to complain, i finally talked to the owner, who A "didnt know" they kept those records, and B offered no compensation other than an apology.

so yes, perhaps ther is some ignorance in there as well. does that make anyone want to do business with them?

bait and swithc plain and simple.

i strongly recommend canceling your order and waiting until a REPUTABLE dealer has some IN STOCK.

i got one from Stanley's for $468 shipped to Indiana. basically, i bugged every place i knew that sold them until i found one. Terry was nice enough to mail me when he got some in, and i jumped on it. it's my first Saiga, and needless to say, i'm pretty psyched. should be here tuesday, but i'm hoping for monday. :)