Who here knows or supports Ron Paul? Like him hate him, all comments welcomed.

The reason I ask is. I was watching a video on youtube.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trAiCwzSVho

Since I do support him, I like seeing video's others make of him and see their views of them. While I was watching the above video my friend and his Friend walked in and where saying how it will never happen, even if they would like it too. Since the government doesn't like people that follow the Constitution :rolleyes: and how the media keeps him in the dark with less coverage a lot more then compared to the other guys and other statements which I do agree with them.

So I would like to get the "feel" of what other members here think of this guy.

Edited by GearHeadFTW

I personally like him and voted for him. Do I think he has a chance, no. That didn't effect the way I voted though. You're supposed to vote for who you want to win, not who you think is gonna win. I think the main problem with Ron Paul is that people are scared of what he has to say. That's actually a big plus for me. He's brutally honest and kind of a hard ass and sheep don't want to hear that shit.

Well, I bet the fucking "sheep" will wake up when a Democrat takes over and shit gets even worse than it is now. :angry:

Both Soccer Moms (who have a unrealistic hate of guns) and the welfare "teat" suckers (both minority and white trash) who depend on public assistance payments sure don't want Ron Paul to win, he might make them (if healthy?) work for their "free" meal ticket, and they sure don't want to hear that shit if it finally means they might have to get off their collective asses and work for once in their lifetime. Hell, if I had a choice of staying home all day popping out babies and complaining about shit or showing up for my shift at Wendy's, I'd know which way I'd punch the ballot ticket. :cryss:

You think that people hearing Al Queda actually claim that they hope a Democrat takes the next election would be a big wake up call for them. :ded:

The scary thing is (if you believe that kinda shit? :unsure: ) is that both the Chinese I Ching and the Mayan long count calender end on the same day, most likely when Obama or Hillary are still running things. :eek:

I personally like him and voted for him. Do I think he has a chance, no. That didn't effect the way I voted though. You're supposed to vote for who you want to win, not who you think is gonna win. I think the main problem with Ron Paul is that people are scared of what he has to say. That's actually a big plus for me. He's brutally honest and kind of a hard ass and sheep don't want to hear that shit.

I couldn't agree more with your statements. I think Ron Paul could really make a "change". You know the word everyone else thats running likes to just throw out there. You can go on You Tube and see countless "real" news report clips, when the media decides to give him coverage, and see how strong he holds his ideas and beliefs without ever changing them.

I'll admit that 50% of me believes where all screwed, the games fixed and theres no hope. By all means I'm not happy with that thinking either. The following clip will describe that side of my thinking well......

**** Warning adult language, F Word's ****

George Carlin (The main point starts at 1min 40 seconds)

The other side still wants to put up the good fight and hope that its not too late for things to get better. I personally believe that Ron Paul can make this happen. I believe it more when I see how much the higher powers that be, like the media, are scared shit of this guy and would rather never mention his name. He's already not being allowed at certain debates. How can you have three guys running now but only have two of them on stage? I must say I would be AMAZED if if does win, since almost everything the government does now would be changed.

Anybody that makes the government or media nerves, in my mind has the people in mind!

Can somebody here that is against Ron Paul, that doesn't mind sharing there thoughts, mention some reason why they don't like him? I'm all for hearing different ideas and thoughts from people here.

BTW-> As you can probably tell, I am a fan of youtube.... I believe words can be very powerful, but words and visuals even more.

Well, I bet the fucking "sheep" will wake up when a Democrat takes over and shit gets even worse than it is now. :angry:

Both Soccer Moms (who have a unrealistic hate of guns) and the welfare "teat" suckers (both minority and white trash) who depend on public assistance payments sure don't want Ron Paul to win, he might make them (if healthy?) work for their "free" meal ticket, and they sure don't want to hear that shit if it finally means they might have to get off their collective asses and work for once in their lifetime. Hell, if I had a choice of staying home all day popping out babies and complaining about shit or showing up for my shift at Wendy's, I'd know which way I'd punch the ballot ticket. :cryss:

You think that people hearing Al Queda actually claim that they hope a Democrat takes the next election would be a big wake up call for them. :ded:

The scary thing is (if you believe that kinda shit? :unsure: ) is that both the Chinese I Ching and the Mayan long count calender end on the same day, most likely when Obama or Hillary are still running things. :eek:

I didn't forget about you Gaddis, I also agree with the points you have made. Not that I'm totally 100% against Democrats, but with the amount of trouble we are in right now, I can personally only see a Republican fixing this mess.

I didn't forget about you Gaddis, I also agree with the points you have made. Not that I'm totally 100% against Democrats, but with the amount of trouble we are in right now, I can personally only see a Republican fixing this mess.

Well, from a nanny state that regularly elects Democrats, I can truly say I'm against them 100%. :angry:

A truly incompetent Republican put in charge to fix things can't screw up things any worse than they are here right now anyway (thanks to them). :rolleyes:

Ron Paul would be a lo better than that 'maverick' (turncoat) John McCain but I doubt he'll get nominated. Now we have a choice of either Hitlery Rotten Clinton the commie Nazi bitch or the Muslim Obama against the turncoat McCain.

I remember Michael Savage saying on his radio show that the Republicans want to give the Clintons the White House again (G-d forbid) and it sure seems that way. The Bush family is in bed with the Clintons (Skull & Bones or New World Order?). The Clintons learned Hitler's rabble rousing techniques and if you listen to Hitler ranting on World War II DVDs then listen to Hitlery rabble rouse, the similarities are chilling as is her lust for power like Aodlph's.

Ron Paul would be a lo better than that 'maverick' (turncoat) John McCain but I doubt he'll get nominated. Now we have a choice of either Hitlery Rotten Clinton the commie Nazi bitch or the Muslim Obama against the turncoat McCain.

I remember Michael Savage saying on his radio show that the Republicans want to give the Clintons the White House again (G-d forbid) and it sure seems that way. The Bush family is in bed with the Clintons (Skull & Bones or New World Order?). The Clintons learned Hitler's rabble rousing techniques and if you listen to Hitler ranting on World War II DVDs then listen to Hitlery rabble rouse, the similarities are chilling as is her lust for power like Aodlph's.

normally, I would write-off Nazi comparisons to US political figures as extremist . . .

what's sad is that with this upcoming presidential race, I can see the similarities clearly :unsure:

I'm all about Dr. Paul. I don't agree with only one of his stances, and his belief is that that particular stance belongs in the states hands, not the feds hands.

I've spent a lot of money and time for Dr. Paul's campaign... as millions of others have.

Many people think he doesn't have a chance of the nomination. That is not entirely a fact. Run the numbers on the delegates... factor in the delegates who've said they vote for whomever, but plan to vote for Dr. Paul, factor in the delegates not locked into a particular candidate because they're candidate dropped. Dr. Paul got some Thompson delegates, a whole slew of Romney delegates, and a few Giuliani delegates.

I can't wait to see what happens after the 10,000's of thousands of RP supporters converge on D.C. for the march.

Why I like RP:

- Monetary policy. His will eliminate the inflation.

- Fiscal responsibility. Our country is broke, China is financing the $2 billion dollars a day we are spending in the Middle East. In about 20 years, the only money the country will have is to pay the interest on the loans. I feel real bad for myself being in my late 30's. All these years paying into SSI and welfare. I feel real bad for the people in their early 30's and late 20's. They've paid a lot into those to entitlement programs and they're gonna see none of it, I probably won't either. THAT IS A FACT. So the Democraps will continue and increase spending here in the U.S. (Domestic Welfare) and the Republicans will continue and increase spending overseas (Foreign Welfare).

- No nanny state. Taking care of slugs from cradle to grave, so people like you and me work to take care of them from 01-01 to the middle of May to pay the gov't the taxes to take care of these people.

- No IRS. Hucklebee says he's gonna do that, but replace it with a flat tax. RP will replace it with nothing. That'll add about 25% or more to everyone's take home pay.

- No policing the world. I like the fact that he wants us to mind our own business. Along with that, it truly will strengthen our countries defenses. Our military is spread pretty thin. A good analogy would be if your local city cops/sheriffs were sent to other cities or counties to do their cop work. It leaves your city/county less defended equating to being more vulnerable.

- Following the Constitution is numero uno. I want my firearms (and ammo), I want to be able to say want I wish to say, I want to be secure in my own home without being monitored or my door busted down. All three of these are under attack currently and will continue to be unless we get someone in the White House who follows the constitution.

It really makes no difference if anyone else gets the win. Republicans/Democraps... the have the same puppet master so he will win either way. The only difference between the two is which hole they're going to fuck you in first.

Since Kucinich dropped out, RP is the only candidate that is running for you and me, not himself. He is also the only one that can save the self destructing Republican Party.

Just voting for RP won't get him (us) the win... RP supporters need to talk with people and get the word out since the media won't cover him. Of course the media won't give him coverage because he makes sense and is genuinely honest... if people see that, they'll support him. The powers that be can't have that.