well guys, i don't know much about it, but it doesn't look good.....i know its a old act that didn't pass, but with a change in office this year, it might happen :cryss: and if it does....well....overturning the government wouldn't be 2 far huh? lol oh look at that..feds knocking on my door.. :chris:

http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills/show/..._1022.html#toc0

I think as long as the bill is going after things like the Rem 1100 and Ruger 10/22 as well....no chance of it passing, lobbyists will be all over that. also i think that while the Dems have control right now, the new crop of dems are not quite so liberal as in the old days....we have folks like the new guy form Montana in there, farmer, sportsman background, not likley to support this sort of thing.

And yes i think the nation has bigger problems to deal with than this crap right now.....hopefully our elected officials will focus on that stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shooter12, you're wrong, he is. According to Muslim law, if you are a boy bore to a muslim male, you are BORN A MUSLIM. He's just as much muslim as he is black. Everyone from his family, including his father, is muslim. In order for him to denounce Islam, an automatic death sentence is issued for him as per Islamic law. The fact that Louis Farrachan (sic?), America's favorite leader of the black, militant "Nation of Islam" backs obama 100% and totes him as "the hope for the whole world" proves it. He back him, instead of putting a hit on him, as he is required of muslim law to do. This only further proves he has not renounced his islamic faith.

P.S, ther are allowed and even encouraged to lie if it further to promote islamic faith. Oh, all of this come first hand from a guy I met who is a half black, ex muslim from Egypt who has READ THE QUARAN COVER TO COVER IN ARABIC !!!! Matter of fact, he is writting a CORRECT translation to English, not some glossed over, PC "infidel" friendly version but whait really says. He called obama's "christian" church, they state they have muslim members and they don't have to be baptized a Christian to be a member there.

P.S.S, They are supposed to kill us and/or take us as slaves if we won't convert to islam.

The Nation of Islam are the guys in bow ties selling the newsletters on the corner telling of "America's comming Race War"

What do you think is gonna happen if he gets in office?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Shooter12, you're wrong, he is. According to Muslim law, if you are a boy bore to a muslim male, you are BORN A MUSLIM. He's just as much muslim as he is black.....

Obama is not a Muslim, and he did not take the oath of office on the Koran, as has been widely and incorrectly reported on the Internet. Even if he were a Muslim, I wouldnt care. I dont care that he is black. What I care about...and what is the ONLY relevant factor...is his stance on social issues, particularly the 2nd Amendment. If he were more conservative and supportive of our right to keep and bear arms, I would vote for him in a heartbeat,no matter what color or religion he was. But he isnt...so I wont. I think it is important when criticizing a candidate to stick to the ISSUES and leave out irrelevant factors like race and religion, the last thing we need is for him to be portrayed as a victim of bias by the media. There are plenty of valid, relevant reasons to oppose Obama. His color and faith are not among them.

Edited by soberups
Shooter12, you're wrong, he is. According to Muslim law, if you are a boy bore to a muslim male, you are BORN A MUSLIM. He's just as much muslim as he is black.....

Obama is not a Muslim, and he did not take the oath of office on the Koran, as has been widely and incorrectly reported on the Internet. Even if he were a Muslim, I wouldnt care. I dont care that he is black. What I care about...and what is the ONLY relevant factor...is his stance on social issues, particularly the 2nd Amendment. If he were more conservative and supportive of our right to keep and bear arms, I would vote for him in a heartbeat, no matter what color or religion he was. But he isnt...so I wont. I think it is important when criticizing a candidate to stick to the ISSUES and leave out irrelevant factors like race and religion, the last thing we need is for him to be portrayed as a victim of bias by the media. There are plenty of valid, relevant reasons to oppose Obama. His color and faith are not among them.

He is and it matters AS THE QUORAN TEACHES TO KILL INFIDELS IF THEY WON'T CONVERT !!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention it teaches to kill Jews and Christian SPECIFICALLY !!!!!!!!!! It also teaches to LIE WHEN NESSISARY TO ADVANCE ISLAM. What he "swore" in on has no relavence whatsoever. Bottom line is, unless you can read Arabic, you don't know what it says or why they are a threat. THIS COMMING FROM A BLACK FORMER MUSLIM FROM EGYPT WHO READS AND SPEAK ARABIC !!!!!!!!! As far as issue of race, it doesn't matter UNLESS HE'S BACKED BY A RACIST ORGANIZATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last thing he'll ever be is portarayed as a victim of the media. You got a TV?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, the fact that Muslims are taught to kill and destroy us has NOTHING to do with the issues. I guess Sharia law is irrelanvent too :rolleyes: Real peaceful fellas, just look at how nice it is in Gaza!!!!!!!!

What you're failing to see is according to Islamic law he is. Also according to Islamic law, Louis Farachan (sic) couldn't back him if he denounced his Muslim faith and would in fact be required to KILL him. Just because you like him doesn't mean he's not a Muslim because you choose to belive he's not. It's not up to your opinion, Muslim law says he's is or he's DEAD, PERIOD !!!!!

He's a likable guy. If he showed up in a tubine with a bunch of dead white babies on a pitchfork, do you think people would vote for him ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What you're failing to see is according to Islamic law he is. Also according to Islamic law, Louis Farachan (sic) couldn't back him if he denounced his Muslim faith and would in fact be required to KILL him. Just because you like him doesn't mean he's not a Muslim because you choose to belive he's not. It's not up to your opinion, Muslim law says he's is or he's DEAD, PERIOD !!!!!

He's a likable guy. If he showed up in a tubine with a bunch of dead white babies on a pitchfork, do you think people would vote for him ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

uhhhh..... wow. I dont know if Obama is as much of an issue, as this guy.

I contacted the three douche bag representatives in my state who put their names on this rag. I told them all that they should be ashamed to have put their names on this thing. I also told them that I don't know what's going on in the towns they live in and the districts they represent, but in the rest of the UNited States criminals don't obey laws. I told them that they can make all the laws they want but it will never do anything but increase crime by unarming law abiding citizens.

hello

I would volunteer to go knock on doors and call voters during dinner for Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice if they teamed up for the Presidential. That's how little either gender or race means to me.

(Damn, that would be a "Dream Team" in the upcoming election, wouldn't it?!!!!)

As far as religion, well, if said "religion" has a "Holy War" as it's mandate, and me and mine are targets, well, don't elect 'em.....Snuff 'em!

-It's the American way!

respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

hello

I would volunteer to go knock on doors and call voters during dinner for Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice if they teamed up for the Presidential. That's how little either gender or race means to me.

(Damn, that would be a "Dream Team" in the upcoming election, wouldn't it?!!!!)

As far as religion, well, if said "religion" has a "Holy War" as it's mandate, and me and mine are targets, well, don't elect 'em.....Snuff 'em!

-It's the American way!

respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

1) good lord man.......i don't think powell and rice can stand to be in the same room with each other anymore form what i have read. Powell bowed out cause he couldn't stand the BS in the admin anymore.

2) I'm not certain that obama really likes having Farakan behind him....for exactly these reasons.

3) as for the muslims and the drive to kill those they cannot convert......turn back the clock to the Crusades and tell me that the Christians of that era were any better as the invaded the muslim lands and forced conversion.......pot vs. kettle......you decide......its just a matter of years that separates the two and their behavior. No i don't like the muslim take on things, but they are by no means the only ones to have taken the stance.

we have two muslim senators now (one just got elected this week in a special election)....and despite the muslim sperm that begat Obama, he is no muslim. Fear mongering has no place in politics, its about the issues, not the religion.

stick to the issues and you help our country....get caught up in fear and you simeply create more problems by electing based on fear.

You need to check out his church's statement.

Fear? This is EXACTLY what happened to Egypt. That's my buddy's whole point. This is exactly how it started. The Muslims took that place over too, THE SAME WAY !!!!

I guess y'all suffer from unwarranted fear of a Dem getting back in the whitehouse. ""What, you think they gonna try to take you're gun?!?!?!?!? Why, just because it happened before, that's stupid"" !!!!

That 's a dangerous way to think.

Everone knows America can NEVER fall from an outside attack. It must be taken down FROM THE INSIDE OUT !!!!!!

It doesn't matter, he'll be our next president. You'll find out soon enough.

I guess the fact that they (Muslims) shoot rockets into Israel everyday, kill our soldiers everyday and fly plans into buildings has no relevence. I'm sorry, my mistake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. as I'm wrting this, the news just came on about Obam's "pastor" going off making racial remarks about Obama and Hillary. Hahahahha, yeah guys, NOTHING to worry about!!!!! I guess I need to go make a tin foil helmet.

Oh, he's been Obama's partor for 22 years !!!!

Rev, if she was the devil, everyone would like her !!!

Ranger, you miss the point, according to MUSLIM LAW, it is the MUSLIM SPERM that makes him a MUSLIM. If he decides he doesn't want to be a MUSLIM and chooses another faith, then MUSLIM LAW says that it is a MUSLIM'S DUTY to kill him. MUSLIM LAW states they ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED TO LIE to promote ISLAM. So, even if he says he's something else, doesn't mean he is. The fact that no other MUSLIM is trying to kill him for converting, shows that he is still considered by MUSLIMS to be MUSLIM.

Guys, I'm not making this up, this is THEIR LAWS, not my fears or opinions.

Hahahah not elcting out of fear, then go vote for Hillary !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kellysguy
Ranger, you miss the point, according to MUSLIM LAW, it is the MUSLIM SPERM that makes him a MUSLIM. If he decides he doesn't want to be a MUSLIM and chooses another faith, then MUSLIM LAW says that it is a MUSLIM'S DUTY to kill him. MUSLIM LAW states they ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED TO LIE to promote ISLAM.

Guys, I'm not making this up, this is THEIR LAWS, not my fears or opinions.

Same is true of Mormons, they are encouraged to lie to protect antoher Mormon. From Wikpedia "Lying for the Lord refers to the practice of lying to protect the image of and belief in the Mormon religion, a practice which Mormonism itself fosters in various ways. From Joseph Smith's denial of having more than one wife, to polygamous Mormon missionaries telling European investigators that reports about polygamy in Utah were lies put out by "anti-Mormons" and disgruntled ex-members, to Gordon B. Hinckley's dishonest equivocation on national television over Mormon doctrine, Mormonism's history seems replete with examples of lying. Common members see such examples as situations where lying is justified. For the Mormon, loyalty and the welfare of the church are more important than the principle of honesty, and plausible denials and deception by omission are warranted by an opportunity to have the Mormon organization seen in the best possible light. This is part of the larger package of things that lead many to describe Mormonism as a cult. "Lying for the lord" is part of Mormonism's larger deceptive mainstreaming tactics, and conversion numbers would drastically lower if important Mormon beliefs were fully disclosed to investigators."

Pretty sad shit for those upright religious folks either Mormon, Muslim or whoever.

Quick question. How the fuck did this thread turn in to a discussion of religion? I thought we were talking about taking a stand against HR1022. I did my part and contacted all the people in my state that I could, even the ones who aren't interested in what I have to say because I don't live in one of there districts. Has anyone else done this or is everyone too busy chatting on the message board bitching about the Dems? It's time to stop bitching with each other and start making calls.

I contacted the three douche bag representatives in my state who put their names on this rag. I told them all that they should be ashamed to have put their names on this thing. I also told them that I don't know what's going on in the towns they live in and the districts they represent, but in the rest of the UNited States criminals don't obey laws. I told them that they can make all the laws they want but it will never do anything but increase crime by unarming law abiding citizens.

Really, shouldn't we be doing the same !!!!!!!