Attention: Spetsnaz, AK-47, Saiga fans

Military channel Feb 17 Sunday 10:00 PM

Weaponology will be talking about the Spetsnaz. Coming attractions showed ak-47's the spetsnaz and a guy pointing a Saiga 12 at the camera! I'm guessing will get a even more in depth look at the Saiga 12 too, not just a guy pointing it at the camera. :haha:

Military channel Feb 17 Sunday 10:00 PM

Weaponology will be talking about the Spetsnaz. Coming attractions showed ak-47's the spetsnaz and a guy pointing a Saiga 12 at the camera! I'm guessing will get a even more in depth look at the Saiga 12 too, not just a guy pointing it at the camera. :haha:

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Wiiiiiiin!

I was a former navy seal, and I will tell you about why every gun ever made is the best gun ever made.

Are you referring to Mack at Future Weapons? :lolol:

Definately. If he is a cool guy, imagine how lame he must feel when they make him say all that crap.

Wiiiiiiin!

I was a former navy seal, and I will tell you about why every gun ever made is the best gun ever made.

Are you referring to Mack at Future Weapons? :lolol:

Definately. If he is a cool guy, imagine how lame he must feel when they make him say all that crap.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: I like when he gets all serious and talks in a quiet but not quiet sounding voice.

It was like any show on Military, could have been a 600 page book, ended up being a colorful pop-up book. It was American guys talking about rumors they read on the internet for 30 minutes, and some nice actual fact thrown in by a Russian guy and old footage of spetsnaz training to fill in the rest of the time. It's worth a watch, but don't expect it to blow your mind or anything.

They showed some guy shooting slugs out of a Saiga-12 with a TAPCO galil handguard at like 20 feet.

The throwing shovels were funny, I could see one actually giving somebody a decent sized cut on bare skin, unlike throwing knives.

It was like any show on Military, could have been a 600 page book, ended up being a colorful pop-up book. It was American guys talking about rumors they read on the internet for 30 minutes, and some nice actual fact thrown in by a Russian guy and old footage of spetsnaz training to fill in the rest of the time. It's worth a watch, but don't expect it to blow your mind or anything.

They showed some guy shooting slugs out of a Saiga-12 with a TAPCO galil handguard at like 20 feet.

The throwing shovels were funny, I could see one actually giving somebody a decent sized cut on bare skin, unlike throwing knives.

Also saw Oleg from rusmilitary for a few seconds as well

Also saw Oleg from rusmilitary for a few seconds as well

Yeah he had his magwell on display. I wonder if they had to request an interview 8 mos out. Pretty cool show.

Edited by shaneman153a

Yeah, I tried to get my dad's attention to point out the magwell. It was gone too quickly though. It was such a minor note in the show, I thought it was funny.

I figured that they use the best combat shotgun EVER would be a bit more of an important issue than it was presented as. But then again, at least they showed the shovels!