WTB: AK rear leaf sight with windage knob

WTB: AK rear leaf sight with windage knob...

Saw them around about a year ago, ain't see any since.

Not the cheap tapco ones... these were all metal.

only ones i have seen lately are about $80 each.....i'm just not ready to spend 1/3 the value of the whole gun a rear sight......but I too am looking for one.....thinking mojo peep now.....

(note - this was not to steal your thread or start a bidding war for one - anyone who has one for sale....juggs has dibs!)

later all

Thanks Gunny! Juggs let me know if it's the real deal. Is that the one with the red lines?

I bought it from those guys and yes, it has the red lines with elevation going back to 1000m with elevation markings on the underside as well. I also think the sight "gap" is a smidge wider than the stock sight that came with the .308.

Thanks Gunny! Juggs let me know if it's the real deal. Is that the one with the red lines?

That would be the one!

Thanks guys!

I have both the Bulgarian windage adjustable sight (bought it from kvar.com - red lines, what cobra described) that I put on my PSL, and I also have the newer type on my Vepr 308. Much crisper sight picture.

Anything I can describe or do for you guys, let me know. Hang on a sec, have to retake a pic.

...by the way, if anyone can explain to me why I paid fifty bucks for the sight, and fifteen bucks to ship that tiny thing, Id love to hear it :)

post-83-1202835983.jpg

Edited by Bvamp

Thanks man but I can see in the dark. Ya see When I was in a slam where thy told me Id never see daylight again, I dug up a doctor, and payed him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on my eyeballs.

Never mind that wasn't real, I saw than in a movie LOL!!!

no man... I'm rally looking for rear windage.

VERY cool sight there however :super: !

Hey B, You like them? are they worh it?

Thanks man but I can see in the dark. Ya see When I was in a slam where thy told me Id never see daylight again, I dug up a doctor, and payed him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on my eyeballs.

Pitch Black, one of two Vin Diesel movies that I actually liked. The other was the Iron Giant (he did the giant's voice).

Back to topic on hand:

I like that tritium sight but it's a bit much price-wise although I have noticed that I tend to lose that front sight post in low light.

I prefer to spend that dough on ammo for the .308 so maybe I'll just duct tape a big honking flashlight to the end of my weapon.

Pitch Black, one of two Vin Diesel movies that I actually liked. The other was the Iron Giant (he did the giant's voice).

Back to topic on hand:

I like that tritium sight but it's a bit much price-wise although I have noticed that I tend to lose that front sight post in low light.

I prefer to spend that dough on ammo for the .308 so maybe I'll just duct tape a big honking flashlight to the end of my weapon.

yep...both good movies...but remember he was also in Saving Private Ryan.....another good film......god knows he hasn't done many of them.....

Gunny you may want to try some luminous paint on your FSP. I got some from Duracoat I'm planning on using on mine to see how it works. I've got an old Yugo sight leaf on my AKS-12 with the burned out tritium dots. Going to try filling them with the glo paint and painting the tip of my FSP.