two 8 round mags for sale

my price at the current exchange rate was exactly 238.48 for 3 8 rounders

238.48/3=79.50 ea/shipped

so to be far I'll give you 80.00 ea/shipped

that web site also has saiga12 ak style sights for approx. 1/2 the money of krebs. I'm not knocking krebs I own a ktr-03v and love it. But I am also always looking for a good deal.

I've read with interest your difficulties in getting 8 round mags for Saiga 12's. Here in the UK we are virtually unable to possess ANYTHING interesting..........except strangely Saiga 12's and 8 round magazines! I am hoping to collect mine (and with the full pistol grip & 4 spare 8 round mags! ) this week. The company I bought it from says they already sell into the US and as such have both stock and the ability to send anyone who orders magazines and at less than I've seen in other posts. If anyone wants to contact them the trade as Decade Firearms and their web is Decade websitewith email sales@

Good luck!

While off topic they also carry the Saiga rifles, other shotgun calibres plus the Dragonov sniper rifle.

I've read with interest your difficulties in getting 8 round mags for Saiga 12's. Here in the UK we are virtually unable to possess ANYTHING interesting..........except strangely Saiga 12's and 8 round magazines! I am hoping to collect mine (and with the full pistol grip & 4 spare 8 round mags! ) this week. The company I bought it from says they already sell into the US and as such have both stock and the ability to send anyone who orders magazines and at less than I've seen in other posts. If anyone wants to contact them they trade as Decade Firearms and their web is Decade websitewith email sales@

Good luck!

While off topic they also carry the Saiga rifles, other shotgun calibres plus the Dragonov sniper rifle.

we should get a couple of the UK suppliers that we all know of on this board to peddle thier wares (mainly mags and front sights) in the for sale area. get some prices down for us all here in the states with some luck.

Nothing special about a S-12 mag? EXCEPT - they are sole source on the planet (only one supplier). Plus - take a look at it, might not be the greatest cold form specs on them, but there are very few gun makers that go with synthetic on a steele frame, Glock is one of the few that comes to mind. These would be easy to "replicate" perhaps, but not so easy to make reliable.