I purchased this from an individual here and it fires great, unfortunately, I do not fire it enough. I have little to no time and going out to the range to fire this awesome Saiga, but here are the specs on it.

Saiga .308 22" barrel semi-auto rifle

-It has been converted using US-made a G2 single hook FCG.

-Front sight block has been removed and a custom US made AK74 brake has been fitted (Made by Dinzag Arms -- bored to match the .308 barrel, pin-on style).

-Choate Dragunov Stock is currently on it and original polymer fore-end is on it.

The trigger guard is included, but hasn't been installed yet.

-It also comes with a MAK90 stock (wood).

-A POSP 8x42VD Russian illuminated scope is included. This is a side-mount scope made for this rifle. The scope has rock solid mounting and is quickly removable (holds zero when removed)

-The rifle was resprayed w/ low-gloss black epoxy and it really looks great vs. the original factory finish.

-Factory magazine included holds 10 rounds.

I've put about 20 rounds through it since I bought it

$475.00 firm

PM me for transfer details, Face to Face in Houston only.

Thanks,

Richard

post-3377-1202836872_thumb.jpg

Edited by Richard
I purchased this from an individual here and it fires great, unfortunately, I do not fire it enough. I have little to no time and going out to the range to fire this awesome Saiga, but here are the specs on it.

Saiga .308 22" barrel semi-auto rifle

-It has been converted using US-made a G2 single hook FCG.

-Front sight block has been removed and a custom US made AK74 brake has been fitted (Made by Dinzag Arms -- bored to match the .308 barrel, pin-on style).

-Choate Dragunov Stock is currently on it and original polymer fore-end is on it.

The trigger guard is included, but hasn't been installed yet.

-It also comes with a MAK90 stock (wood).

-A POSP 8x42VD Russian illuminated scope is included. This is a side-mount scope made for this rifle. The scope has rock solid mounting and is quickly removable (holds zero when removed)

-The rifle was resprayed w/ low-gloss black epoxy and it really looks great vs. the original factory finish.

-Factory magazine included holds 10 rounds.

I've put about 20 rounds through it since I bought it

$475.00 firm

PM me for transfer details, Face to Face in Houston only.

Thanks,

Richard

I would take it as well, but I'm in NC so shipping to my FFL would be necessary.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.