Bad news for InterOrdinance customers!

I'm sure some of you already knew this but I just found out when I tried to go to their site.

They are in big trouble for selling "machine guns" to the American public...great.... :rolleyes:

That sucks bigtime! They had some really good deals on a lot of stuff. :angry2:

Here's a discussion about it on THR forum.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=63551

Edited by Cobra 76 two
I'm sure some of you already knew this but I just found out when I tried to go to their site.

They are in big trouble for selling "machine guns" to the American public...great.... :rolleyes:

That sucks!

My kid wanted a Tommy for graduation this year.

Old School with the violin case and everything.

"According to the indictment, Ulrich and Oliver Wiegand, through Interordnance of America, sold over 2000 PPSH 41, over 1000 FN FAL IMBEL and over 500 STEYR MP69 machineguns to customers throughout the United States without conducting any background checks and without recording any ownership registration information with the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record.

The indictment also alleges that Ulrich and Oliver Wiegand and Interordnance of America structured cash deposits in less than $10,000 increments in order to avoid the filing of currency transaction reports which is required by financial institutions. In addition, the indictment alleges that Ulrich and Oliver Wiegand and Interordnance of America used monies from the sales of the illegally imported machineguns in financial transactions to pay importation expenses, income tax expenses, and payments to a German bank account in violation of money laundering laws."

source: ATF website

thoes asshats have it coming i bought one of thoes ppsh41s as a dummy gun and the effin ATF sent me a letter and showed up to the house i ended up giving them basically the whole kit i now have a stock and barell shroud. it just pisses me off that they were soo stupid and didnt make sure they were correctly demilled this is old news though guys that happened like 4 years ago

The high road posts are from 2004, what has this to do with the price of tea in China today? IS there anything current that is pending on this?

WOW. Thank you for that ground breaking news saigaczech. Maybe you didn't notice but that was all ready determined a few post ago. Or maybe we can all sit here and throw some gasoline into the fire.

The high road posts are from 2004, what has this to do with the price of tea in China today? IS there anything current that is pending on this?

WOW. Thank you for that ground breaking news saigaczech. Maybe you didn't notice but that was all ready determined a few post ago. Or maybe we can all sit here and throw some gasoline into the fire.

Baawwwahhhahhhaaa!!!!

I love how we forum members talk to each other. :devil:

:lolol: ...... :lolol: ...... :lolol:

That story is 3 years old...IO is in business.

The company doing business now, is not the same one spoken about in Cobras post.

It was sold over a year ago to new owners, and they changed the name slightly (so customers would still recognize the 'Interordnance" part, and to count as a "different company")

The new owners bought all the stock and such from the sellers.

Cobra, the last post on that thread was from February 2004.

The company has since been sold to new owners and this is no longer an issue.

The new site is here: http://www.ioinc.us/

How about some current events?

hey, I also got news of some hurricane in New Orleans. The say the city might flood!

On top of that O.J. has been put in jail for something to do with speeding in a white bronco.

Crazy Crazy stuff. :031:

Maybe all you smartasses forgot to read the very first line In the very first post of the thread...here I'll retrieve it for you since it's so easy for you to remember what happened 4 years ago but you can't seem to handle going back one friggin day! :rolleyes:

"I'm sure some of you already knew this but I just found out when I tried to go to their site."

Like as in...."if I had known it was old news I would not have tried to help you guys by letting you know what I found out."

SCUSE the fuck outa me! :killer:

I hope the new company treats customers better than the old one did. They jerked me around a couple times, by holding my check for months till the item came in, and then ATF showed up and took ppsh kits even though I was a class two.......and just to add my nickels worth, some of the ppsh kits had just the shroud cut, so you could put the damn things in operation by just putting them back together with the front half of the shroud left off. Maybe that's why I reordered and put up with their crap............but I forget where those parts went..... :rolleyes: ...........ahh well guess the feds got em...........and they never did bring back the ones they took ...........

Edited by VanKiller

:bag:

Now I know what happened dammit! I was just confusing them with someone else who I'm still getting fliers from so I thought this was something new breaking. I was thinking about Centerfire Systems, not IO.... :rolleyes::blush::wacko:

titterpated....lol

• 3 weeks later...
thoes asshats have it coming i bought one of thoes ppsh41s as a dummy gun and the effin ATF sent me a letter and showed up to the house i ended up giving them basically the whole kit i now have a stock and barell shroud. it just pisses me off that they were soo stupid and didnt make sure they were correctly demilled this is old news though guys that happened like 4 years ago

SO if they won the case, did moto get his PPSH back?

An AR manufacturer down the street from where i work got raided last week by the ATF, i havent heard anything about what the allegations are, as its still called a pending investigation, but they did hold their obligatory BATFE Press conference with stacks and stacks of rifles in the background, and the agent in charge did make a point that "All of these guns belong to the ATF now." even though im pretty sure many were not only not in violation, but were probably private arms owned by individuals who were in good standing. I was just currious if they stand by that currious mentality, even in the case of aquittal.

The ATF has a lot of ways to jerk us manufactures around. If he had three M 16 parts in the same location / building as the AR's and was not a class 2 , he could be nailed with intent to manufacture illegal machine guns. That's the easiest gig they can pull on someone. When ATF loses a fight over seizure of items they are supposed to return the items. But , I never had the PPSH kits returned. But hell, ATF lost my change of addy when I moved from Moyock , NC .....so they were looking for me and the class 3 items for a year before I started making noises about my new liscense and and was "found" . Then I had to write a letter on why I went AWOL from my location without their knowledge........LOL....glad I had the signature card from the change of address package I sent in.......

The company doing business now, is not the same one spoken about in Cobras post.

It was sold over a year ago to new owners, and they changed the name slightly (so customers would still recognize the 'Interordnance" part, and to count as a "different company")

The new owners bought all the stock and such from the sellers.

Absolutely NONE of the above is true. It is still owned by Uli Wiegand. His brother, Oliver, was deported as part of the indictment plea bargain. The name change came less than a year ago because creditors kept finding out about the decade long bad reputation of Inter Ordnance and the criminal indictments.

What made you think the company was sold? It is the same company, owner and staff.

I hope the new company treats customers better than the old one did. They jerked me around a couple times, by holding my check for months till the item came in, and then ATF showed up and took ppsh kits even though I was a class two.......and just to add my nickels worth, some of the ppsh kits had just the shroud cut, so you could put the damn things in operation by just putting them back together with the front half of the shroud left off. Maybe that's why I reordered and put up with their crap............but I forget where those parts went..... :rolleyes: ...........ahh well guess the feds got em...........and they never did bring back the ones they took ...........

There is no new company, just a name change and one of the German brothers was forced out of the business and deported. It is still owned by Uli Wiegand according to the North Carolina Secretary of State Incorporation online database. His brother, Oliver, was deported as part of the indictment plea bargain. The name change came less than a year ago because creditors kept finding out about the decade long bad reputation of Inter Ordnance and the criminal indictments.

• 4 weeks later...
not only still in busness but they kicked the BATF's ass in court.

The case NEVER went to trial. No ass kicking by Ulrich, who cried continuously every day he sat in jail awaiting bail.

Ulrich and Oliver Wiegand made a plea bargain (ATF got their customer list, too), which is a guilty plea and win for the government.

Great News here

I just bought my Master Molder 47 round magazines from this company. It is good to know that I am now on the ATF list!

It's OK, you were with shaneman on his boat, when both of your firearms collections went under. You don't own anymore guns :ph34r: .