ANYONE HERE!?!?!?

Just got the S20 and will be using it for bird and small game hunting. I need to get a choke for it or pick up an adjustable one. Any ideas on where?

I'm getting ready to put a polychoke on mine. I heard it thru the grapevine that RAAC was going to have chokes for the S-20 soon, since the newer ones come with threaded barrels. I may just wait and get a threading kit for mine.

Edited by Cobra 76 two
I forgot who was working on a new choke. There are no hicap mags made but you can make your own out of 2 5rds. I think Dinzag came up with the way to do it.

There are factory made 8 and 10 rd mags for the S-20. They just don't import them in the US. I may be selling one or two of mine soon on GB.

Well, lets see... I have a 10 rounder for my S20... and I used my S20 to shoot my VERY FIRST PERFECT round of trap.... So they DO have potential... They are great for bird and bunny and squirrel hunting... although you will most likely need to use a factory mag to hunt with one, although I dont know what DEC regs your state requires for mag capacity while afield.

:smoke:

I don't have one yet. Heck I don't own any 20 gauges. However, witht he advent of deomestically produced 10 and 20 round mags, I will most definitely be getting one. In fact, the one I am getting has already been made by Tromix and is waiting in the arms of a fellow S-12 forumite. We'll see how she does.

The only down side I can see so far for the 20 is taht buckshot is a bit more expesive than it is for the 12 gauge.

Very little. My stock 2.5in mag is wearing itself out (the plastic part of the very top where it pushes the shell forward before it pops up into battery), and the 3 in mags are too costly to feed.

I'm considering getting myself a bare bones reloading setup with a lee loadall, and using roll crimps on 3 inch buckshot rounds so I can use my other two mags cheaply by reloading teh 3 in shells I've already gone through. Those mags also are not holding up very well. Maybe somebody will make a good 2.5in mag or import some more of the 2.5 in stock mags.

Until then, I'm just waiting for the new 10 rounders. As already mentioned, it just keeps my other guns company

If you are waiting to buy a Saiga 20 with domestically produced mags then you might be waiting a while. I just wrote to the guys at AGP about Saiga 20 mags and here is what they had to say

Unfortunately the 20ga has just never sold in high enough quantity to justify the cost to build tooling. Sorry.

Kevin

They are a great gun, after you work the bugs out. Mine wouldn't function reliably at all on any form of birdshot until I opened up the gas port.

Gilgamesh

If you are waiting to buy a Saiga 20 with domestically produced mags then you might be waiting a while. I just wrote to the guys at AGP about Saiga 20 mags and here is what they had to say

Unfortunately the 20ga has just never sold in high enough quantity to justify the cost to build tooling. Sorry.

Kevin

They are a great gun, after you work the bugs out. Mine wouldn't function reliably at all on any form of birdshot until I opened up the gas port.

Gilgamesh

Mississippi auto arms has a waiting list for 10 and 20rd US manufactured mags http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...39845b3c994bed6