SO, Mr MD gonna fab up some rifle drums??

prolly not enough firearms to justify tooling up for .410 or .308. i'm guessing Mike has between $50 - $100K invested so far. (that's probably low)

however, if you were to produce a quality 7.62 x 39mm US made drum either 75 or 100 round for the AK, you would be a rich man.

i'm really suprised no one has jumped on it yet.

caspian

Well 7.62x39 already has options available. Now if we're talking about the .308 or .223, those would be cash cows.

Just need a feed tower for a Beta-C to Saiga... then my Saiga will look like it has bullet boobies!

Like mine....... old pics, right before function testing.... that was several thousand rounds ago.

post-3533-1203170985_thumb.jpg

post-3533-1203171136_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fxds
prolly not enough firearms to justify tooling up for .410 or .308. i'm guessing Mike has between $50 - $100K invested so far. (that's probably low)

caspian

He's already said he intends to make a 410 version.

Personally I cant wait.

As for the 7.62x39, arent their still Romy ones around? Or do people just want a poly US made one?

Edited by chris410

WILL YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM GET THE 20 ROUND S12 MAG OUT!!!!

LOL

Im SURE he will be condusive to other calibers and chamberings once he is on his "way" with his part.....

Sorry for off topic....BUT

The Beta can handle the 7.62x39? I figured it would be too large / angle of round perhaps being an issue too.

I've been seriously debating buying one and doing exactly what I see in that pic -only for my RPK 74 (5.45x39).

Wonder if that will fit in there.

Send me a message or create a new topic with a good set of closup pics for me to work with if you can... thanks :)

~S

WILL YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM GET THE 20 ROUND S12 MAG OUT!!!!

LOL

Im SURE he will be condusive to other calibers and chamberings once he is on his "way" with his part.....

Ben, Ive always wanted to Troll one of your post so.... MD is making a 20 rd DRUM, Not a Mag!

I R Juggernaut! I Soooooo smart! LOL!