I checked things I have bought there, and things I plan on buying there, nothing went up in those categories. Did you see anything else jump in price? Either way, Dinzag has top-notch customer service, which is hard to find nowadays. I don't mind paying a little extra to know if anything goes wrong with something I buy from him, he will go out of his way to make it right :up: :up: .

I noticed that the price for the .308 FCG showed to be higher upon checkout. I figured it was due to the additional machining needed to make it work properly. Anyway, Dinzag's service seems top notch to me. I have heard and experienced nothing but good things regarding dealing with him. I am grateful that he provides the products that he does, and don't mind paying what I think is a very fair price.

i have not dealt with them yet but hearing about everyones positve experiance with them makes me want to buy from them. Good customer service is hard to find these days.

You won't regret it. I have dealt with him, and like everyone else that has too, I was more than happy with the products and service. The fact that Dinzag's site is recommended by so many people, and on a daily basis, really says something about the way he runs his business.

i have not dealt with them yet but hearing about everyones positve experiance with them makes me want to buy from them. Good customer service is hard to find these days.

You won't regret it. I have dealt with him, and like everyone else that has too, I was more than happy with the products and service. The fact that Dinzag's site is recommended by so many people, and on a daily basis, really says something about the way he runs his business.

YUP

And he has a lot of tolerance for people who have no idea what they're doing...and who are sometimes off their meds.

ummm...that's what I've heard, anyway.

I can vouch for Dinzag... Personally...

You have nothing to worry about when dealing with him... most of his things are CUSTOM-HAND MADE items... they take longer to make, and thats why they cost a little more... but you will NOT be dissapointed in quality, fit or dinish... and as previously mentioned... customer service is top!

Prices on EVERYTHING is going up... especially metals... he would have to pass that increase along... just like every other business in the world does...

:smoke:

Dinzag may not be a pretty person, he may not be a small person, he may not be many things.

I can say he is a GOOD and HONEST person......

price gouging or taking advantage just ain't in his nature...

Dinzag is an EXEMPLARY businessperson! If everyone had his sense of ethics and fair-play, we wouldn't need guns!

Well, except for the politicians, 'cause they could never be like that...

If he's charging $80, you're probably getting $100 of product and services out of it.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Dinzag may not be a pretty person....

Damn Juggs, now THAT'S a mild understatement don't cha think???

:lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol:

I mean, his "challenge" isn't anything that couldn't be solved by a sharp pair of hair trimmers and a razor.... :lolol: ..... :lolol: ............... :haha:

(BWAAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA...... I'm so damned good at cracking myself up!)

No, but seriously, dinzag is friggen A numba ONE and there will likely be a linch mob formed in short order to "collect" anyone who feels a need to say any-friggen-thing to the contrary.

Edited by Gary

I see you are referring to Dinzag Arms as "them", but to make it clear, it's a one-man operation. Which kinda makes you appreciate what he does even more :up: .

and there will likely be a linch mob formed in short order to "collect" anyone who feels a need to say any-friggen-thing to the contrary.

Yeah, we've all seen the pics of the "Saiga-Mafia" :D . Not a group I wanna see on my doorstep in the wee hours of the morning :haha: .

Is anybody else getting tired of newbies bitching with no cause?

im not bitching and if thats how you take it then you have it all wrong. Just becouse somebody makes a statment doesn't mean that they are talking bad about that company. I have come to appreciate this site more than anybody becouse it has opened my eyes to a whole new world. When i get replies like this it fustrates me to no end. Everybody doesnt have a "HUGE" bank account like others.

I have no desire to start anything on this message board, but one of the things that I am starting to notice on various message boards is excessive "bashing" on newbies. I think that many people (myself included) have a slight tendency to say things on message boards that we characteristically would not say to other people to their faces. Sometimes can be an advantage, but at times it makes us act like a prick when we typically wouldn't be.

The orginal poster was simply stated that he had observed a price jump of almost 70 percent in the cost of a product. In no ways did he imply that it was unjustified nor did he insult Dinzag. Maybe this guy is really tight on money and this price jump is going to affect his conversion..... I have no idea.

Everyone was a newbie at one time and I'm sure all of us have at once posted something that was "dumb"..... I know I have. I really enjoy frequenting this message board because everybody seems to be very helpful and friendly. I'd like it if it stayed that way.

hey we always bash the newbs once here.....ya need to get used to that one. Its a hazing thing, not the guys being dicks....

its tough to pick up on all of that at first, and just the same, those of us that been here a long time, we know how others type, so when you are new? we dont understand you, sorta....

trial by fire, but not out of arrogance, think of it.

edit: none of us like price hikes

Edited by Bvamp
hey we always bash the newbs once here.....ya need to get used to that one. Its a hazing thing, not the guys being dicks....

WHAT???!!!!

Damn.... and I thought that at least half of the time, I was very-much being perceived by everyone as being a royal pain-in-the-ass dick!

Hmmm.... I guess I need to go back, take some reflection time......... and ponder how I might improve.

:lolol: ..... :lolol: ..... :lolol: ..... :lolol: ..... :lolol: ................. :haha:

Edited by Gary

Yup that's the price of them puppies. You have a legit complaint, they aren't cheap.

Reason I changed the pricing on the 308 ones as I've found out to make them work properly you first need to account for the shorter safey lever tang. Common practice is to add material to the safety lever. I build up material on the trigger leg and machine it to spec. No mods to lever. You can also take your safety out of any other Saiga and compare, the 308's are different.

The 308's also need the crossmember notch machined in the hammer.

Then the width of the trigger hole in the receiver is greater on the 308's. Another mod. To my knowledge nobody offers a proper Saiga 308 FCG, not even the RSA adjustable I have accounts for that. I could be wrong - someone else may have them figured out.

I also include disconnector spring with them and do all the other work to them I do to the regular pistol grip converted FCG's, hammer modifications & polishing.

I then added the step of refinishing them in black oxide.

Yes they are more pricey than a plain jane G2, but the legwork is done for you.

All the others I have are the same price as they have always been even with the added extras I do now.

Thanks for the backup guys, I've been away from the forum for a bit so I'm just getting back on.

:up:

YUP

And he has a lot of tolerance for people who have no idea what they're doing...and who are sometimes off their meds.

ummm...that's what I've heard, anyway.

Oh ya that would be me :eek: although I did manage to put the lower handguard retainer on w/o instructions

post-1914-1203386676.gif

:rolleyes:

Yup that's the price of them puppies. You have a legit complaint, they aren't cheap.

Reason I changed the pricing on the 308 ones as I've found out to make them work properly you first need to account for the shorter safey lever tang. Common practice is to add material to the safety lever. I build up material on the trigger leg and machine it to spec. No mods to lever. You can also take your safety out of any other Saiga and compare, the 308's are different.

Then the width of the trigger hole in the receiver is greater on the 308's. Another mod. To my knowledge nobody offers a proper Saiga 308 FCG, not even the RSA adjustable I have accounts for that. I could be wrong - someone else may have them figured out.

I also include disconnector spring with them and do all the other work to them I do to the regular pistol grip converted FCG's, hammer modifications & polishing.

All the others I have are the same price as they have always been even with the added extras I do now.

Thanks for the backup guys, I've been away from the forum for a bit so I'm just getting back on.

after hearing what you have to say and everyones positive comments about you. Well i have been pushed over the edge to buy from you and you will be hearing from me very soon. thanks to everyone for the push that i was lacking

You ARE THE MAN Dinzag! I knew you would figure out the best way to address the safety issue. Your products make the conversion process MUCH easier for those of us who are lacking in welding/machining skills/equipment (and much more convenient for most everyone else too, really). I think that what you charged me is A BARGAIN for what I am getting. I really appreciate your help. Rock on!