Complete drums tested!! Must read!!

Mike, since you dont respond to your emails, where's my order which you had billed and recieved money?

If you are concerned about the money and delivery, I will buy your drum right now sight unseen. I could always use an extra drum.

I will also buy your drum and my orders are also in already. Just give the guy a break. Dont you see all the posts on the FREAKIN timeframe. Either you dont understand how things work or you have a different agenda.

AS YOU CAN SEE MIKE IS A GOOD GUY AND YOU WILL HAVE MIKES MD-20 MASTERPIECE VERY SOON!

Jesus Mary and ......

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all my grats for a work well done (so the tests say).

Two questions.

1.Can they be modified somehow in some inspiring magical way to be used with magwells?

2.Will you ship them outside the US? Greece to be more specific?

Keep on rocking :super::super::super: . You are amongst the few that provide reliable info and help for the rest of us in this forum. +1 for that.

Clearly I can't speak for Mike at to where he will send them and where he won't BUT I did see that Oleg at Rusmilitary has on his site some 20 round drums for the Saiga 12 "coming soon". As they aren't Wraithmakers I guess that leaves a choice of one!

As you are in Greece I think Oleg says he'll send within the EU so might be worth a mail to reserve yourself one as judging from how long it takes to get ANYTHING exported from the US you and I will probably have a long wait.

So is it your understanding that these WILL fit with the factory magwell?? Have had no response from Oleg on this.

Two questions.

1.Can they be modified somehow in some inspiring magical way to be used with magwells?

Keep on rocking :super::super::super: . You are amongst the few that provide reliable info and help for the rest of us in this forum. +1 for that.

Clearly I can't speak for Mike at to where he will send them and where he won't BUT I did see that Oleg at Rusmilitary has on his site some 20 round drums for the Saiga 12 "coming soon". As they aren't Wraithmakers I guess that leaves a choice of one!

As you are in Greece I think Oleg says he'll send within the EU so might be worth a mail to reserve yourself one as judging from how long it takes to get ANYTHING exported from the US you and I will probably have a long wait.

So is it your understanding that these WILL fit with the factory magwell?? Have had no response from Oleg on this.

It is my understanding that the original batch will operate Rock n Lock only but can be modified to work with the magwell. A future drum release should work with the Magwell. Hope that helps.

Two questions.

I must say I haven't had very good responses from Oleg by email either but I have found he'll normally answer the phone so might be worth a call. A few minutes even from Greece wouldn't be that expensive and you'll get a yes/no/ maybe on whether they fit and more important whether he'll send one to Greece at all.

I must say I haven't had very good responses from Oleg by email either but I have found he'll normally answer the phone so might be worth a call. A few minutes even from Greece wouldn't be that expensive and you'll get a yes/no/ maybe on whether they fit and more important whether he'll send one to Greece at all.

Hi Sorry I didnt mean to hijack the Greek guy/gals question.I am actually based in the UK.(In Suffolk as it happens)

Edited by dochoc
Mike, I was wondering where is my order i had placed 3 weeks ago and that you charge my CC. This order was place when you had a few left in stock before this latest run. You havent returned my emails.

You're being such an ignorant asshole. Hope is that Mike will cancel your order and permanently refuse to sell you a drum.

Mike, I was wondering where is my order i had placed 3 weeks ago and that you charge my CC. This order was place when you had a few left in stock before this latest run. You havent returned my emails.

See ya IN 30 days!

don't pull crap like this again on this board!

You're being such an ignorant asshole. Hope is that Mike will cancel your order and permanently refuse to sell you a drum.

Jeaux E he is a dumb fuck but if Mike refuses to sell him a drum and he still wants one he can have a friend get him one. Mike make sure this fuck bubble is the very last one to recieve his drum. What a dumb ass.

:phone:

mredlee: Hello

Red: YOUR A DUMBASS. :ded:

Gotta love that 70's show.

Holy f'n shit, dude. He already answered you in the thread, and on top of that, the website explained the pre-order situation in such a way that even an idiot could understand....

...I guess he forgot to word it for morons as well.

3 weeks I have waited longer for bullshit I got on ebay. Order was placed when you had a few left in stock? Everyone knew what we were getting in too and that it could be a wait. Maybe you should do pay more attention before giving your CC#. I hope he fills your order right away with a cardboard drum lol. :haha:

Edited by madmax4x4
Dont say that.....he might actualy think there is a cardboard drum :rolleyes:

If there isnt one, Ill make one for him to mail with a bit of coal in the package and his own note! LOL

....and then I will register my s12 with the ATF in the coming months as a DD.....fear when a gun-grabber gets one and sends it to the ATF and they are forced to rule on it :) THAT ALL I GOT TO SAY :)

We may have to start passing out awards here! I nominate mredlee and the next person that mentions DD.

The Super Retard Award

post-3915-1204123286_thumb.jpg

1911 I think the dude in the pic would take offense to being lumped in the same catagory as mredlee. That dude is fucking SLOW :haha:

I didn't even suspend the guy, (After he spamed every one of MD's sticky threads)

I just suspended his posting ability for 30 days....

He can still log on, pm... ect.

I WANT him to LEARN and become a good member here.

This way he can inform HIMSELF by READING post instead of making them for a while..

Wow, I know I can completely over look certain things...like fine, hidden print on certain ex-business members web page...but Mike has been MORE then up front, honest and forthcoming with the majority of the data to keep us informed. This douche bag needs to read A LOT more and realize that no one is ripping him off and those that have followed MikeD in the process up to this point have a lot more involved then just a few green backs!!

Dude, get a big ass straw and suck it the fuk up!! :ph34r::haha:

Edited by MCASgt New River