Complete drums tested!! Must read!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the crap Bvamp started now he wants a drum??????

poke.gif

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Im not going to comment on that one there, but I would like to point out that I suggested Mike come down for the shoot himself, or send MAKC one to bring down so the staff can take a close look at it, as well as expose it to some of the shooters there. I am going to be doing a few gun reviews of RAAC guns while Im there, and another review or two sometime in the near future after the shoot, when the stuff clears customs.

It is going to be a BIG year for the Saiga, that much I can promise you all!

(Mike, better plan to make a LOT more drums....just giving you a heads up)

:devil: hehehehehheh, I ordered 2, hehheheheheheh, one for each hand, heheheheheheheh, best three way ever, hehehehehehe, just got to finish my conversions, crap, I mean yeaaaah, I can't wait. I am also in the market for a lrbho, and the bolt release. I haven't seen any recent posts for those so if any one has any new info let me know. And let me reiterate the obvious, MIKE, THANK YOU so much for your hard work and attention to detail, this is going to be great.

scott

it is gonna be a big year for saiga, hehehe, they already raised the prices, and people are actually not talking shit about them anymore *on other forums* lol, i got 2 being imported in march and i'll be doing them up right, and of course getting a MD20!!

You have no idea how happy I am to hear this news, man. :)

The site says 2.4 inches is the maximum unfired height for the rounds we can use. Is that number an estimate based on rounds you fired that were too big, straight from the drum specs, or did you do a trial-and-error test run to find out the maximum height? Basically I'm just trying to ask whether that 2.40 is an absolute exact figure or not, and if so, will rounds cycle that are pretty much exactly 2.4"? Once we know an exact number, I think it'd be cool if we (all the forum members) compile a list of rounds that are too tall so people don't stock up on ammo that won't be of any use to the drum.

You have no idea how happy I am to hear this news, man. :)

The site says 2.4 inches is the maximum unfired height for the rounds we can use. Is that number an estimate based on rounds you fired that were too big, straight from the drum specs, or did you do a trial-and-error test run to find out the maximum height? Basically I'm just trying to ask whether that 2.40 is an absolute exact figure or not, and if so, will rounds cycle that are pretty much exactly 2.4"? Once we know an exact number, I think it'd be cool if we (all the forum members) compile a list of rounds that are too tall so people don't stock up on ammo that won't be of any use to the drum.

I believe its been said that Wolf,Nobel,S&B and most of the clear hulled roll crimped shells will be a bit long....they will be able to work in the future 3" drum or internals that will be avalable to fit in a 2 3/4" drum.

First of all my grats for a work well done (so the tests say).

Two questions.

1.Can they be modified somehow in some inspiring magical way to be used with magwells?

2.Will you ship them outside the US? Greece to be more specific?

Keep on rocking :super::super::super: . You are amongst the few that provide reliable info and help for the rest of us in this forum. +1 for that.

First of all my grats for a work well done (so the tests say).

Two questions.

1.Can they be modified somehow in some inspiring magical way to be used with magwells?

2.Will you ship them outside the US? Greece to be more specific?

Keep on rocking :super::super::super: . You are amongst the few that provide reliable info and help for the rest of us in this forum. +1 for that.

Clearly I can't speak for Mike at to where he will send them and where he won't BUT I did see that Oleg at Rusmilitary has on his site some 20 round drums for the Saiga 12 "coming soon". As they aren't Wraithmakers I guess that leaves a choice of one!

As you are in Greece I think Oleg says he'll send within the EU so might be worth a mail to reserve yourself one as judging from how long it takes to get ANYTHING exported from the US you and I will probably have a long wait.

Mike, since you dont respond to your emails, where's my order which you had billed and recieved money?

Errr you do understand that Mike is most likely busy doing the final checks on the drum and trying to get production ready to start? He has stated that he is behind on answering emails I do believe

The rest of us have payed too and we are patiently waiting.

Mike, since you dont respond to your emails, where's my order which you had billed and recieved money?

If you would like I can cancel your order and issue a full refund no problem. If not... read the first post please!