I was looking at http://www.botachtactical.com/caasgunshmo.html and couldn't help but think that you could easily replace the rail on that thing and make it longer. Unscrew the rail that's on it, and attach the rings to a longer rail, giving you the necessary length for a holo sight.

• 3 years later...

Equinerescuelleaugeshowpics081.jpg

This is how my Saiga 12 is set up right now execpt I have a much higher quality red dot on it.

randompics003.jpg

randompics004.jpg

Where did you get the forward grip and How does it attach to the stock forend? Also is it solid? I would like one or mine.

• 1 year later...

I like the Arredondo mount I use the best. I like the red dot close to my eye so I have a greater field of view in the optic itself. This helps with flyers (airborn targets). The Arredondo also puts the optic as low to the bore as possible which minimizes the off set issue on close range targets. Saiga12RR.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I recently kind of gave up on the optic up front because the blast destroyed the red dot I had there. So I backed off to a more tradutional mount set up. I think it could still work but I don't want to risk my delta point way up there.