Magazine Price Check

Kiesler's wholesale: 5 rnd blk synthetic = $19.99

Not any more. I called before I started this post and they did not have any mags left. I asked if they were going to get any more and the rep said he didn't think so.

:(

Thats too bad, best deal I could find on them. Glad I got mine when I did.

I have heard that you need to be an LEO to get the 8rd mags. True or false? In addition, someone told me that attaching an 8rd mag to a Saiga 12 would violate the law. I have not read anything like this, but I could be missing it some where. Can someone please shed some light on this problem?

Thanks,

Chris

Yes, you have to be a cop or an FFL holder to possess 8 round mags (I have yet to see the actual law that states this, but just try to buy one if you are not a cop or an FFL holder). If you examine this whole forum, you'll probably find that the subject has been discussed until exhaustion.

• 1 month later...

I just took a closer look at the shotun provision of the ban and it doesn't say anything about possesion or manufacture of hicap shotgun magazines.

Basically if I am reading it right anyone can have an 8,10,20rd shotgun magazine made whenever as long as they don't have it in conjunction with an automatic,detachable mag shotgun that fits it!!

I wonder who is going to store everyone's Saiga12 8rd mags for them?

I dont know about saiga mags, and yeh i know you are asking about saiga mags, but i buy most all of my high cap mags from. nice price on thier ak drum mags right now actually. cetme/g3/91 mags are like 3 bucks a piece too right now i think.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com

they are pretty quick about it, and i would expect that they probably will pick up saiga mags in the future. im sure if we all bugged them they would pick them up faster.