So what's on your pre November list?

Part of my list:

Stack of HK mags (9mm)

Stack of Mike's Drums (S-12)

AR lowers (marked Pistol)

short AR uppers (7"-11")

a can for 22cal, 9mm, 45, and one for .223

Ammo (12Ga, .45, 9mm, .223, 22) - a large, large pile

I figure Knob Creek will be very busy, this spring.

AR receivers....1 pistol, 1 rifle

xd40

xd9 SC

s-12

maybe another saiga-x39

surefire 308 mags

mags

mags

mags

ammo

mags

ammo

ammo

what of that can i afford.....who knows?

Hoping that all the hype is just hype and that nothing will really change......lets hope....

CMAGS 9mm and .223, receivers, purpose made sniper rifle, anything over the top and nearly DD...and if it doesn't change, sit on it or trade it off for other stuff =D also, steyr AUG or US made clone, Bushmaster/magpul gun if it gets made in time.....

Edited by Vultite

Hello

Well, since I'm now "officially" a handloader, I see brass by the 10k, bullets by the 10k, primers by the 10k, and powder in multiple 8# jugs.

I will also get the materials to load slug and buck 12 gauge shells, but for the meantime, I'll just stock-up on pre-made ones.

No more wasted $$$ on 9mm, .45 and .308 ammo, though.....

guido2 in Houston

The trick isn't just to get ahead of the game, but to get ahead of everyone else trying to get ahead of the game.

If you wait till anywhere near November, it'll be too late to get guns and still afford to eat.

Yeah...

IMHO - If you wait until August 25th, you've waited too late.

Here is my priority list...

1st - Get all the mags, ammo, "black" accessories and reloading supplies (bullets, cases, powder, dies, presses, Etc...) you'll ever want for at least the next 8 years. [On the reloading side - the supply has been just as bleak for the past 18 months as the surplus ammo side has been - I think something is at play here... :cryss: ]

2nd- Get the guns that you wish you had but put off buying for whatever reason. [This could end a lot of things that we have taken for granted since '04... Anyone at Ft. Bragg in 94 see what Jim's Pawn/ "Gun Jobbery" did then? ($50 AK mags - $45 M-16 Mags, $60 Beretta M9 Mags)]

3rd - If bold enough, take out a loan (get more credit) to buy things you are lacking in your holdings.

After the DNC in August, the lines will be drawn and none of the lines on eihter side look good for gun owners. Either way, expect some sort of anti-gun legislation in late Janurary, 09...

{The BILL CLINTON administration was just a dry run - to see what they could get away with. Billary or oBAM!a will be on a magnatude that we have yet to see in this country - Insofar and a challenge to individual liberties and the Constitution (Bill of Rights) itself....}

To me - the ammo situation is the biggest concern/alarm. [say what you will about A. copper shortages, B. OSHA and Hazmat fees, C. Supplying the War on Terror, D. "Hugo Chavez Bought X-million rounds", E. Russian ineffientcy, F. surplus ammo being sold for scrap rater than the American shooting public... Forces are at work to stop the American shooting communty from gettin ammo (PERIOD)]

Get it now because the US Govt and the UN are working hard to keep YOU for having any. Not just ammo. Don't get me started on parts kits, imported mags, accessories or ancilliary items (like cleaning kits).

Macbeau (sadly, humbly and reluctlantly) sends...

The trick isn't just to get ahead of the game, but to get ahead of everyone else trying to get ahead of the game.

If you wait till anywhere near November, it'll be too late to get guns and still afford to eat.

+1 BattleRifleG3! People should not make the mistake of waiting too long to buy. Now if only I could get my wife to understand that. Guns, mags, and ammo are all on my list.

Thanks much, I'm pretty much ahead of the game and figured most people here might be as well. So even if you're ahead, what's the one or two things that are your priority?

It's really really tempting to go in on a new platform or new caliber, but I'm trying to just round out the stuff that I already have. Any new gun that's $700 or so might require another $130 in mags and dies, bullets, maybe primers, etc... I just keep telling myself that....

• 4 weeks later...

Probably another handgun or two.

Been thinking of commiting sacriledge and getting a Glock.

Like others here I am also looking at the new Magpul Masada...if it gets into production in time.

And hopefully some of the double stack S-12 mags if they make it into production.......

That is IF the dems win.

Ya gotta admit this week isn't starting out to well for them......

Hello

Hell, whether the Demo-Fascists win or not, at the rate lead, brass, and other precious commodities are skyrocketing in price, it just makes sense to buy now, and buy in bulk!

Anybody know if there are any Federal limitations on how much loaded ammo one can legally store? I have heard there are limits to powder/primers, I wonder if they become limitless if they are assembled into a cartridge?

Respectfully,

guido2 in Houston

Hello

Hell, whether the Demo-Fascists win or not, at the rate lead, brass, and other precious commodities are skyrocketing in price, it just makes sense to buy now, and buy in bulk!

Anybody know if there are any Federal limitations on how much loaded ammo one can legally store? I have heard there are limits to powder/primers, I wonder if they become limitless if they are assembled into a cartridge?

Respectfully,

guido2 in Houston

Guido,

I have talked to a couple FFLs in my area and from what they say there is no limit to the amount of ammo you can have, checked for personal reasons. Also I don't believe there is a limit on components at least not that I can find on the BATF websites.

-E