Just a simple conversion

No much to show, just something, Hey I am not photographer this is the

best pics you going to get.

img1238vm9.jpg

img1237oe5.jpg

img1236uk9.jpg

img1232ib6.jpg

img1231mh3.jpg

All home cook, Big thanks to Dinzag For making the sleeve for it to the specs on the

Cad file I draw. Hey Jammer brother I Fully install the muzzle brake and run

a brake reamer to make sure no ones goes bye bye as the gun is fire, big thanks man

love the brake.

Great job Vjor,

I wish I had your talent. That's an awesome weapon.

I have another order in with Dinzag myself for a bolt-on lower handguard retainer.

I'm happy to support someone who has created a niche industry. That's a great example of the American free enterprise system.

Go Vjor! Go Dinzag!

Edited by pogy
Great job Vjor,

I wish I had your talent. That's an awesome weapon.

I have another order in with Dinzag myself for a bolt-on lower handguard retainer.

I'm happy to support someone who has created a niche industry. That's a great example of the American free enterprise system.

Go Vjor! Go Dinzag!

Thanks man, Brother is not a talent just hard work, if you want something so bad

that you can taste it, you do it no matter what.

That looks great! What kind of optic is that you're using? What type of mag?

The mags are orlite galil ones, they work really good, my favor flavor for the

.223 The collimator is a PK-ASW it was for another gun but ended on this one.

Vjor,

Tell me about your PK-AS how do you like it? I need a new optic for this season and the PKAS is high on my list.

Brother I like it so much, even than is Picatinny mount still use it on this gun, if I was you look into

PK-ASV that's rail mounted over the center bore of the gun.

Well, it was mounted first on the ultimak rail, but because the sight has a X1 mag you only

can see the dot on the center if mounted that far out, now mounted on the side mount

rail give you a full view center dot and range finding circle plus after some use

the scope becomes non noticeable, I mean is not like other tube red dots

is like is nothing just the dots on middle air to help you acquire the targets

is water prof and fog prof, the black dot is 1 moa and the red dot is 1.5 moa

really small, good for long distances, don't cover small targets the dot

plus you have a black dot all the time, that is one big reason love it

only pop the red dot if I have too, the range finding is a little on the

crude side, this thing was made to put led on center mass targets, not

precision shooting. Plus it has a bullet drop compensator that is why

is so big, on the other hand one draw back is the size of it no tiny

little thing but not super big aether, and Tantal sale them

with English manual at must to have if you get one, if not

you loose a lot , I mean the thing is not your regular red dot.

And prices at Tantal are good, shipping is like no time at all

he has the stuff on the USA on stock no wait 6 weeks

for one plus he is really good to deal with.

By the way a PK-01 was going to be the one on that gun, but ended

with what you see.

Looks really good bro.

Thanks brother.

Edited by vjor

Vjor,

I just sent Tantal an e-mail requesting a price on the PK-AS-W plan to buy one shortly. This one is going on new AR flat top, with the black dot there is no need to get back up irons so that will save me chunk of change, figure the :dollar: cost savings without the irons and I think it just pretty much paid for itself not completly but pretty close. The thing is just wierd looking and that is what I am going for I want a unique weapon.

Edited by topmaul
I really like that paint to,

digital camo over black

what did you use for a stencil?

The stencils use were lauer and bulldog arms, you start with the light color first, the hold gun

get paint green and after you install the stencil and go to town with the black. always ligth

colors first and on top darker colors.

Vjor,

I just sent Tantal an e-mail requesting a price on the PK-AS-W plan to buy one shortly. This one is going on new AR flat top, with the black dot there is no need to get back up irons so that will save me chunk of change, figure the :dollar: cost savings without the irons and I think it just pretty much paid for itself not completly but pretty close. The thing is just wierd looking and that is what I am going for I want a unique weapon.

Cool beans Tops, that is what I was thinking too, even with irons on the gun, still use the

collimator all the time, but remember, you need a fully functional gun even with out

the collimator. That's why I don't install a rear sight on top of the cover, must

cover sights sacrifice elevation, just give you windage and that is not worth

the price of a cool looking gun in my case. In the end the little gun is a cool toy

but still a little work horse that will take you there and back with out sacrificing

full functionality for looks.

Edited by vjor
just let me shoot it next Saturday at the shoot, and its FINE!

Still, NICE JOB vjor!!!!! (for a plumber YEAH).

Brother it will be there for you to try and for the rest of brothers to

try too. Just bring your own ammo .

vjor that thing looks great - serisously.. i got a quick question - what handgaurd is that and did you need a retainer to attach it?

also - for you or anyone who knows - i really like the way the front site/gas block combo looks, actually much better then the standard way. this is just a replacement right? is it hard to zero in the sites after throwing 1 on? is there cons to having a shorter distance between sites?

thanks

vjor that thing looks great - serisously.. i got a quick question - what handgaurd is that and did you need a retainer to attach it?

also - for you or anyone who knows - i really like the way the front site/gas block combo looks, actually much better then the standard way. this is just a replacement right? is it hard to zero in the sites after throwing 1 on? is there cons to having a shorter distance between sites?

thanks

Yes brother the hand guard is a galil AR hand guard, it need a back plate plus a retainer and

a little weld on the bottom of the barrel , like that the back plate dont slide up on the back

plus the retainer need a stop on the inside like that the front of the hand guard dont slide up too.

Ok the FS is a Krebs FSGB, I dont think krebs made them any more, I mean that model

it was purchased at AK-USA but it was one of few that Chris Butler found as he was cleaning his shop

and sold to me. The FSGB in question have to be press on into the barrel and after the gun is fully finish

it have to be zero. Plus the part was align with teh center bore and other stuff done to it.

Great Job! Looks like kind of a digital night urban!

Thanks man, brother is just for looks, if you see any camo from a distance

the gun look one one color, usually any camo look from a distance takes the

color of the more predominant color. But still I like the final finish on this gun

but a biach to do.

Vjor,

That phat ass Galil Handguard feels a lot better than the Tapco clones doesn't it. Brian could probably make some coin fabbing out the rear retainers with a small tab to engage the receiver, I think there's plenty of the handguards to go around.

Nice job on the whole gun concept, definately unique and all the items work well together. Good deal on the digi pattern too....looks like quite a bit of work laying it out.

What modifications were needed for the UltiMak to fit inside the Galil handguard? Got pictures?

Nice Saiga!

buckmeister

Brother I don't have any pics of the build up, but ultimak is the vepr one, not a regular AK ultimak

2 plates or shims were install under the clamp, cause the lugs are shorter on the vepr ultimak

than regular AK ultimak, this gun has a thin barrel not a heavy barrel like a lot saigas in .223

the ultimak will fit on the galil hand guard just have to accommodate it between the heat

shield of it, but just one work of caution, make sure if you go this way the Vepr ultimak

is align with the GB block or it will hit the top, sides or bottom of it, thats were the plates or shims

have to be the right size.

Vjor,

That phat ass Galil Handguard feels a lot better than the Tapco clones doesn't it. Brian could probably make some coin fabbing out the rear retainers with a small tab to engage the receiver, I think there's plenty of the handguards to go around.

Nice job on the whole gun concept, definately unique and all the items work well together. Good deal on the digi pattern too....looks like quite a bit of work laying it out.

Yea man, the real McCoy feels great, nice and a lot of room between barrel and hand guard

plus the heat shield, yes brother a world of difference, but you pay for what you get.

Well I was thinking the same on the rear retainer plate about Dinzag.

And bro common now , what you mean all items work well together, LOL no freaks of nature

built here LOL, I know what you mean, like people put stuff on there guns and the gun

looks like it was made by a dyslexic person on crack. Brother it took some planing to make sure

things look good and work good. And yes took some time to put all the stencil on the damn thing

plus make sure no oil on it before the second coat of paint.