Anybody get the long awaited Krebs Rail yet????

You mean that you have actually held one, or that you think this based on the websight photo? Because, my impression is that it looks like a pretty good setup, and Krebs has a good reputation. But, the price is more than I paid for the rifle, so I will wait for the Tech-Sight.

Tech-Site has a sight coming out? Outstanding!!!! Larry makes great sights and gives great service. I've purchased several sights for Rugers and SKS's and they all performed beautifully! He answers any question you have and is a complete gentleman to boot! I can't wait to give him more business....AK rear peep sight....here I come!! Finally at last!

Edited by NY-proletariat
Tech-Site has a sight coming out? Outstanding!!!! Larry makes great sights and gives great service. I've purchased several sights for Rugers and SKS's and they all performed beautifully! He answers any question you have and is a complete gentleman to boot! I can't wait to give him more business....AK rear peep sight....here I come!! Finally at last!

I read somewhere that it's not only the sight but a new receiver cover as well. It will attach to the tang.

I'm waiting for that as well.

i was looking farward to the sight rail #51 comeing out but they want $275 LoL no way that is way over priced guess ill delet their website from my favorites no way i would EVER pay more than $100 for that,but to me that would be a bit high, $275 is just plan crazy trying to get that kind of price out of it.it is so not worth it.

I read somewhere that it's not only the sight but a new receiver cover as well. It will attach to the tang.

I believe you've got the Krebs and Techsights mixed up. The Techsights for the AK do not attach to the tang. I specifically asked that question of the gentleman on THR who posted info about the sight. He stated that it most certainly did not attach via the tang and would still allow folks with folders to use the sights.

From what I could tell about the pictures, it looks like it somehow attaches to the disassembly button at the rear of the dustcover.

Barrett

I believe you've got the Krebs and Techsights mixed up. The Techsights for the AK do not attach to the tang. I specifically asked that question of the gentleman on THR who posted info about the sight. He stated that it most certainly did not attach via the tang and would still allow folks with folders to use the sights.

From what I could tell about the pictures, it looks like it somehow attaches to the disassembly button at the rear of the dustcover.

Barrett

I read the same post and now that I think about it I remember the folder comment. So you are correct.