S-12 with 24" barrel---what would the value be?

Those are 2 nice peices, why are you selling them?

Just curious

I don't really have a clue for the price on either, but if you look at the "Does anyone have Saiga's in stock" post you might get pretty good idea,..

Edited by Gas Giant

If anyone in here would like to purchase the Saiga 12/24", price is $450.00 includes, one five and one 10 round magazine, original box and papers. Limbsave butt pad not incluced.

S&W revolver is priced at $500.00 about 200 rounds through it.

Anyone know where I can find a good classified ad site to offer these guns? I've seen alot of auction sites, however I'm not sure I wana go through all the BS just to sell a gun.

azhunter12 Posted Today, 07:32 PM

I might be interested. Does the price include shipping?

Hey Az,

Good question, I hadn't planned shipping included, I'm not sure how much shipping would be. I do have a FedEx account, I will weigh and find out how much, however I will need a zip code for exact pricing. I'm willing to work with you on the shipping price. I will PM you with my phone number, if you would like to make an offer!

michael,

be careful selling on these forums without being a contributor ($5 does the job). you may get hassled by some guys. check the for sale section, just scroll down on the forum's main page. if you want an auction side, try gunbroker.com or auctionarms.com. hope that helps.

matt

It's not called hassling, it's called enforcing the damned rules!

Sorry, not trying to be ugly Michael but if you would kindly read the rules regarding selling items on this forum, you would know that what you are doing by fishing for a buyer like that is breaking the rules. No biggie, just be sure and send the forum at least 5 bucks and you can post in the for sale section here any time.

I'm pissed Mac..You're directing me pay through PayPal...all I wanted to do is donate, with a credit card. PayPal is a huge risk to clients that have major balances...perhaps you should look into the latter. You, Mac...for a simple, donation has involved three people now for me to donate. My People will send you a check....however-limited to $20.00