New DIY Conversion Part from Tromix (pic)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ready!!!..where do i send the check? Mississippi Auto Arms still does not show them.

I got a email from Nathan at MAA that they will have them by weeks end, I don't know how long the waiting list is but I think I recall Tony saying the first 100 will go to them. Drop Nathan a line, they are very quick to reply/

Im ready!!!..where do i send the check? Mississippi Auto Arms still does not show them.

I got a email from Nathan at MAA that they will have them by weeks end, I don't know how long the waiting list is but I think I recall Tony saying the first 100 will go to them. Drop Nathan a line, they are very quick to reply/

I also received an e-mail from Nathan @ MAA. If you are on their waiting list you can place your order now and they should ship within the week. I'll follow up when mine comes in. As stated before, Nathan is quick to respond to any question (my first Saiga 12 build) and will put you on the list if the first batch aren't already spoken for.

I also received an e-mail from Nathan @ MAA. If you are on their waiting list you can place your order now and they should ship within the week. I'll follow up when mine comes in. As stated before, Nathan is quick to respond to any question (my first Saiga 12 build) and will put you on the list if the first batch aren't already spoken for.

Yes I am on the list. Order tonight!!. On a sad note they took the fire control group out of my cart and said they no longer carry it. Now i will go to the Saiga 12 thread and ask what internals to use.

Yes I am on the list. Order tonight!!. On a sad note they took the fire control group out of my cart and said they no longer carry it. Now i will go to the Saiga 12 thread and ask what internals to use.

You can go to tapco to get it, several other vendors carry the g2 also. Red Star Arms has one that adjusts but quit a bit more money. Get the single hook. Good luck

Yes, the Tapco FCG needs to be modified. Let me talk MS Auto Arms and see what's up. They just a bought whole pile of FCG's from me. It could just be a mix up. Hang tight for a day and let me sort this out.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

We have the Fire Control Group. You can see the direct link here http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=126

Dammit, still waiting for my email from MAA! Pretty sure I was one of the first to sign up. Hope I didn't get lost in the shuffle!. My S-12 has been in pieces waiting for this part (and others) since March! Finally got the nerve to try some moly resin on a KelTec slide (didn't really care if I screwed that up!). Now I need to get serious about re-coating the S-12 now that this part is imminent.

EDIT - Nathan took care of me, got one ordered. Great service!!

Edited by Rustynuts
100ea of the trigger guards assemblies shipped to Mississippi Auto Arms yesterday.

I will have 200 more in about a week.

Tony

AWSOME, My saiga is waiting for this last part for it's conversion. Tromix FCG, Sharkbrake, and now the DIY trigger guard. Plus a raised front sight, tapco saw and standard buttstock. It is simple, but it's gonna be my baby. If this thing works even half as good as it looks I'm gonna have a hard time wiping the smile off my face.

Innovative.....check

functional.......check

looks good.....check

must be a TROMIX

After you get it, let me know what you think of the installation instructions.

With some feedback, I will tune it up a bit for the next run.

Tony

Awesome... I should be getting mine on Monday. Did you end up shipping them with the nylon hole plugs?