Want to play a game?

I stayed up all night packing the remain testing sample to ship out this morning. Sorry testers for getting them out late. They are shipping USPS Express so most of you will get them tomorrow sometime.

Also... It am still behind in emails, I have probably received a hundred in the last week and I haven't even caught up to what I had 2 weeks ago. I'll be posting an update this weekend and send an email to customers.

Alright... Now for the fun part! I could have sworn I had 15 testers lined up. When I got done filling my list I had a package left over! I checked and double check, racked my brain for at least an hour to make sure I wasn't forgetting someone.

So what do I have?!?!? A test drum that needs a home... in this package!!!

post-2662-1204289694_thumb.jpg

Behind the label is a number from 1 to 2000!!! You see where this is going. Alright, there has to be some sort of guidelines and rules here.

Better read them FIRST!

Choose a number between 1 and 2000!

Who qualifies?

Any member that was a member before I posted this! Regular members get to choose 1 number. Contributors get to choose 2 numbers. You can become a contributor at anytime to get a second number! Sorry, but Administrators, Moderators, and current testers will have to sit this one out. ( BVAMP, you get 2 numbers since you didn't get a tester!)

If you wasn't a member before I posted this... join the forum and become a contributor (by making at least a $5 donation to the forum, I am not an owner of this forum and will get not one penny of this, but it is much needed for us to have a place to party)! If you do this, a new member joining and becoming a contributor after I posted this can get 1, that's ONE, number.

Guidelines:

Whoever enters a number in first gets that number!

Who ever is closest to my number wins whether it is higher or lower than my number. If there is a tie... say my number is 2 and someone picked 1 and someone else picked 3 ... the number that didn't go over will win so the winner would be 1.

Any post that has an "Edit" tag on it is disqualified.

Anyone that tries to slip in more than their allowed choices will have ALL their numbers disqualified. You guys will have to police each other here.

CUT OFF TIME FOR PICKING A NUMBER IS Wednesday, March 05, 2008 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time!!! I'll announce the number behind the label 15 minutes later at 6:15 PM Eastern Time. I'll peel the label back and post a pic of it also!

REMEMBER YOUR NUMBER!!! I don't have time to go through them all (hell, I can't even get my emails answered at this point!). Once I release my number... post in the thread (DO NOT PM ME) if you have the number or are close. Since I don't have the time to go through all the numbers I'll wait 24 hrs before announcing the winner. This will give you time to get here and check to see if you won. YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR NUMBER CLAIMED, AGAIN, IN THE THREAD BY THE NEXT DAY (Thursday, March 06, 2008) AT 6:15 PM Eastern Time. Along with the number you MUST state the post # your number is in. (NEW GUYS, in the upper right hand corner you will see the post number, this post is # 1).

Who ever wins will have the test drum sent to them by USPS Express! Some lucky guy could be blasting with this drum by next weekend!

I think I have covered everything! Have fun , cross your fingers, and good luck!!!!! :super:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

84 views and only 8 people picked a number! :eek: Makc

It's all cool man!!! Someone is gonna get lucky!!!

69, bitches.

Bob, you need to enter the second number... (I'm scared to think what that one might be :lolol: )

NOTE (as per rules above!!!): Any post that has an "Edit" tag on it is disqualified. LAST WARNING - DO NOT EDIT AFTER YOU POST YOUR NUMBER(S)!!!

What an excellent idea Mike! A very unselfish move too I might add. I have spearheaded a few fund drives myself around here and this is a great way to rasie some extra cash for the forum and a fair way to find a new owner for this extra test drum.

A++ man! :up: