Sure, it's pretty cool until they use it on you! Don't think for a moment that this type of weapon wouldn't be used on Americans exercising their right of free speech against unjust action by the government, like the repeal/suspension of the 2nd Amendment! And the argument that at least this type of weapon is better than lethal force because in either case the rights of Americans are still be repressed.

Sure, it's pretty cool until they use it on you! Don't think for a moment that this type of weapon wouldn't be used on Americans exercising their right of free speech against unjust action by the government, like the repeal/suspension of the 2nd Amendment! And the argument that at least this type of weapon is better than lethal force because in either case the rights of Americans are still be repressed.

I think you should get back on your meds!

yep....microwave, penetrates about about half a millimeter only, just hits the nerve ending, makes you think you are on fire.......you gotta be really determined to not run at that point.

short pulses will turn most away.....on person used a mattress as a shield and still had to give it up after a few seconds.

and yes....it is only a matter of time until this is used in crowd control here in the states.

yep....microwave, penetrates about about half a millimeter only, just hits the nerve ending, makes you think you are on fire.......you gotta be really determined to not run at that point.

short pulses will turn most away.....on person used a mattress as a shield and still had to give it up after a few seconds.

and yes....it is only a matter of time until this is used in crowd control here in the states.

Then I shall bring popcorn!

I think you should get back on your meds!

It has already been seen in NYC mounted on a back of a truck for crowd control. The NYPD where assigned to it. Nobody used it but it was there to use against AMERICANS if need be.

Well, you now know your first target at the next neighborhood riot! :D Just shoot that emitter at the center and it's over. And y'all are right, it's definitely gonna be used here in the states for crowd control.

Help! Help I'm being oppressed! OW! Come look at the violence inherent in the system!

Soon to be crispier,

Acer

PS: Hehe, I just thought of the perfect mortarboards to wear to a protest. Foil covered plywood with a label that says, Cook 1-2 minutes on High. :P

Edited by acer_saiga308
Well, you now know your first target at the next neighborhood riot! :D Just shoot that emitter at the center and it's over. And y'all are right, it's definitely gonna be used here in the states for crowd control.

Help! Help I'm being oppressed! OW! Come look at the violence inherent in the system!

Soon to be crispier,

Acer

PS: Hehe, I just thought of the perfect mortarboards to wear to a protest. Foil covered plywood with a label that says, Cook 1-2 minutes on High. :P

Now THAT'S funny!!!

:lolol::lolol:

wow, i think they should stick to a pepperspray cannon or something, i don't think frying protestor's unborn babies (and don't forget the jiblits) isn't the way to go.....but for shits, they should color the ray and pretend their aliens *PEW**PEW*

Ok, I've seem metal in the microwave.

What I wanna know is, if this thing is ever used against me,

is my tin foil hat a good or a bad idea?

Will my head be protected or spark and burst into flames?